Fan Axxess question

KREATIV

I have read that Fan Axxes cost 1600 Points, but I cant buy it, does someone else have same problem? And yeas I have enough points.

I'm having the same issue I was hoping it would be up today but it still says free so I'm guessing it wont be "live" till tomorrow on the 360

I have read that Fan Axxes cost 1600 Points, but I cant buy it, does someone else have same problem? And yeas I have enough points.

I'm having the same issue I was hoping it would be up today but it still says free so I'm guessing it wont be "live" till tomorrow on the 360

OK, how about -unlock all- do you know something?

OK, how about -unlock all- do you know something?

Nothing for wwe 13 on the 360 can be bought atm, its all down the only thing I was able to do is redeem my online axxess code and my Ice cream bar shirt for punk, (Cuz I won a contest in the uk) but everything on the Shop is unavailable until tomorrow, so I guess we'll just have to wait till then and get fan axxess then.

Archived