CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

WWE '14 should be an expansion of WWE '13, and here's why.

WWE 14 WWE 13 Expansion CAWS ATTITUDE WWF TITLES DLC

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,824 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

:rock:
Every year this is asked, every year it is explained why it can not happen. LOWM/Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 happened because they came out the same year and the roster from Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 was already on the LOWM Disk, you simple "Unlocked" them; same with Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PlayStation 2 and Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PSP Jake "The Snake" Roberts was already on the Disk. You just had to connect each game to "Unlock" Jake "The Snake" Roberts, the idea of Transfering in a WWE Game or Any game for that matter won't happen. Adjust, Deal With It and Move On!

The graphics for LOWM/SvR '09 clashed really badly. The '09 guys were way too shiny, and the sizes were out of proportions for some guys like Jake The Snake were giants when you stood them up against Jericho or Cm Punk.

#42 SupaBalls

SupaBalls

Opener

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

In the next offering for this series, I'd also to see more scenarios from various eras featured rather than just do what they had been doing prior to WWE 13. Reason being is in a story/career mode you always wind up with either:

a) storylines that played through on TV 6 months prior, so they're still so fresh in your mind that they're boring and you already know the outcome.

b) storylines that are completely made up but are so generic and bland that they are also uninteresting.

In both cases, the replay value is 0 and I will regret having paid money for the same old shit.

Give us more AE-esque fights ... let's see some the Nation of Domination vs. DX storyline fleshed out, let's see the Al Snow vs. Mankind vs. Hardcore Holly Hardcore Title feud at the beginning of it's creation, touch on the "WCW Invasion" angle, include nWo storylines from WCW's height (if WWE owned WCW rights to the programming, don't they also own the rights to include them in their games regardless of their standing current relationships with those particular wrestlers?), let's see The Radicalz entry into the WWE (minus Benoit; he was a great wrestler but I know that WWE would never permit that), and give us a storyline scenario with The Oddities! etc. etc.

Continue to allow us to tweak as much (if not more) in game options because I believe that customization is what keeps a great deal of people coming back to this game. Introduce new things to tweak. Release the game with less bugs ... I know I can wait a few extra weeks to make sure I get a completed product rather than something full of unfixable bugs, bugs that require a patch and/or user walkarounds and quick-fixes.

Also, introduce another mode that is like TEW / Promotion Wars (testify if you remember these computer wrestling fed simulators) ... it wouldn't take too much memory because it would primarily be text-based. Signing contracts, with more focus on booking matches for higher ratings, and obtaining sponsors to grow ...

... just ideas. Troll away.

#43 Vampiro

Vampiro

Jobber

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

Can one of the MODS please close this topic. Every year once the new game is relased these cheeseheads always start with wwe 14, and when thats out it wwe 15,,,,,,blah blah blah enough is enough enjoy what yyou have now and maybe in 6 months start the wwe 14 threads! Holy crap..... :steiner:

I thought I blocked your gay ass, yet you surface again using mediocre visuals at best to say what so obviously could not type. Illiterate brainless moron, See now thats funny! Once again! Speaking of nuggets not going away you remind oe of Owen Heart you know the nugget that wouldnt flush!