GAME UK Pre Orders Thread

funkmonk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just pre ordered from Amazon! Says delivery 3rd November.

Fingers crossed!

That's actually pretty bad considering the game is released on November 2nd.

Id blame the buyer for leaving it so long to pre order the game.

Amazon just suck at pre orders really, if ShopTo go well, I think all my business will go to them.

Amazon are great with Blu-ray/DVD pre orders. It's just games where they screw up. If they are going to continue to use Royal Mail 1st class despite you selecting expedited/one day delivery, then they need to start dispatching games on a Wednesday. After the massive screw up with Fifa, here's hoping they're looking into these issues. I can't count how many times I've complained about games not arriving for release date.

Amazon blame the couriers but the fault lies solely at Amazon's doorstep. They send games 1st class post at 6pm onwards and they still think it will arrive release day?!

/Rant haha

I'm now wondering if I should cancel my pre-order and just pick it up from where i work on release day (ASDA). Even using expidited delivery it would only come Saturday?

It could still come friday. If Amazon send it normal 1st class post, from 6pm onwards, it reduces the chances of it arriving the next day. I've still had one pre order still make it, but the rest sadly didn't.

I'm hoping they send it out with DPD who give you a time when to be in to receive your package, but Amazon seem intent on screwing Prime customers by sending them out Royal Mail 1st class despite using expedited/one day delivery.

It's basically whether you want to risk it. I, personally, am leaving my order with Amazon as I'm only paying £29 for mine.

What day will Amazon take the dosh out of the account?

They usually begin processing orders at 12.01am on Thursday morning, so they'll go for the money then.

I wish they would just take the money now and get rid of it.

Haha! Me too, me too.

I'm on edge waiting even though I know it won't be sent until thursday. Happens every year. It's always the week a new wwe game releases, that my week just drags on and on.

Archived