GAME UK Pre Orders Thread

funkmonk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've ordered with GAME the last 3/4 years and been getting the game Friday between 3-4pm so I thought this year I'd mix it up and try Zavvi. At the moment just says "Awaiting Stock Pick" but has an estimated delivery date of Friday, which is fine, not expecting it to change really until tomorrow or Wednesday. Not too fussed if it doesn't show up until the same time as GAME as I'm used to it but see what happens!

Not in the UK, but my Amazon Pre-Order is at the Shipping Soon stage with delivery tomorrow. I am not worried about getting it late Amazon has always been nice about Pre-Orders for members and the free release day is great. I live in the west central part of Indiana near the Illinois border. I think about 90% of my Amazon stuff comes from Kentucky it seems like when I track the package.

Any updates from shopto?

It will be shipped on wednesday and we will get it on thursday.

I hope so. I need to keep checking my emails just to hope that I get one saying the game has been dispatched.

I'm checking mine like every 15 mins Daz, lol.

Has anyone pre ordered with Zavvi before? What are they like? Hearing about ShopTo I'm semi tempted to cancel my Zavvi order and pre-order from them.

I would cancel if I was you. Zavvi are terrible. Their delivery usually takes about a week to get to people. They have terrible customer services too.

I've ordered from amazon with one day delivery, but in recent pre orders, they send them out on Royal Mail 1st class untracked, despite choosing the higher priority delivery method. They usually then get delivered on the saturday despite Amazon saying it will be delivered next day. So i'm not the slightest bit hopeful that I'll have mine on friday.

Last year, due to Game having troubles orders were delayed and I didn't get my copy till the friday morning.

I'd say we'd be lucky to get it Thursday, but definitely friday.

I got my copy of WWE 12 on the Thursday last year. There troubles couldnt have been that bad.

Last year, due to Game having troubles orders were delayed and I didn't get my copy till the friday morning.

I'd say we'd be lucky to get it Thursday, but definitely friday.

I got my copy of WWE 12 on the Thursday last year. There troubles couldnt have been that bad.

Mine came Thursday morning last year, guess you might have been unlucky.

Any updates from shopto?

Has that been confirmed

It will be shipped on wednesday and we will get it on thursday.

No but every time I've pre-ordered a game from shopto that comes out on a friday i always get an email on the wednesday saying it has been shipped and then it comes the day after and since they use 1st class shipping on their delivery the day you get your email it will be the day after that, that you will get your game.

Pretty much whatever day you get an email from shopto saying it has been dispatched you will get the game the very next day.

I've ordered from Amazon.co.uk who I was told by a friend are very good at delivering a day early but they didn't deliver early on FIFA 13 when I ordered it and currently my order for WWE 13 says the estimated dispatch is Thursday. So it'll arrive on Friday, I imagine.

Archived