Football Thread.

RVF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need Sturridge to play to have a chance and even then to me it is still highly unlikely that we'll get a result. We actually played alright against them at WHL but obviously them going 2-0 up in quick time allowed them to sit back and defend for the rest of the game.

Losing World Cup-finals suck. Was watching an interview with Mark van Bommel. They showed a replay of Robben missing a 1-on-1 against Casillias and Van Bommel just went dead silent for over 3 minutes. Almost started crying and was very distraught. Was the first time he had watched any kind of footage of that game ever. I know that feel, Mark. Sort of.

Wow. Arsenal's defending for the two goals was shocking. The only bonus I can take at all from that is Bale being in my fantasy team.

Well, we have West Ham, Southampton and Sunderland before facing Spurs, and they have Liverpool, Fulham, Swansea and Everton. Hopefully we can get above them even with the game in hand.

The story doesn't seem to add up at all. Wouldn't Samba be ineligible to play for Zenit having already played for two teams this season? Harry also said it it was 'right on the dealine' so surely then too late to appeal to FIFA. Sounds like QPR trying to get some positive PR after the party story.

'Zenit were ready to use a FIFA loophole to allow Samba to play in Russia again.

Normally, a player can register for a maximum of three clubs in a season but not play for more than two.

However, rules can be relaxed if a player moves between clubs belonging to associations with over-lapping seasons — such as Russia and England.

This is why the Russian transfer window is open later.'

Apparently.

Archived