Current Entrances by Codes.

Codes.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious, how will you be updating Sin Cara's entrance? It would be a pretty big challenge since he replaced that trampoline with a springboard... Flip... thing... That thing he does off the ropes now. I don't know what to call it but you know what I mean. If it isn't an option in Create an Entrance, what could the replacement be?

Please Oh God make a Classic Full Mask Abyss Entrance, Classic Brock Lesnar Entrance/Updated Lesnar Entrance & I wouldn't mind some AAA guys ;)

I might be able to make an Abyss entrance from right before he left. Current Brock is a must and I have no idea what AAA is.

Can you try to make a John Morrison entrance?

I was going to ask this as well seeing as how his entrance isn't in the game by default.

Well. I might make an attempt down the road on a morrison entrance based on the demand for one.

Bump 11/3/12 Bryan,Otunga,Swagger and Big Show posted. I'll try to get to Eddie Guerrero later. About Scott Hall NWOldskool I'll PM it to you when I get a chance. I'm burnt out for the time being.

Ok, lol take a rest man, can't wait to see the Eddie Entrance though :)

Lesnar,Ziggler,Sin Cara and Barrett posted 11/2/12. I was going to update Kane but, after watching

I think his in-game entrance is fine.

Could you Post your Updated Kane Entrance just for the Hell of It or have you even touched it yet ? Just Wondering because I know It might be good for now but who knows after this Tag Team ends I'm sure It'll go back to how it was before so. :P

Archived