/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Curtis Axel and King Malik movesets added!!!

Righteous

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a few caws up my sleeve this year tbh ;) a few of the ones from lastyear maybe just maybe naomichi marufuji and kenny omega ;)

I can definitely dig that.. I havent decided how Imma set my universe up yet, so there's no tellin who all will be in this year!

Awesome i cant wait, i used every moveset u piut out lastyear, idk who to make first :/ anyone you would like to see?

You did fam? Well I definitely appreciate that.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm how bout Low Ki..

Movesets added 2day---

Daniel Bryan

So far so good wit these sets dude.. I love the ddp set surprise they didn't make his dimond bomb spiral good thing we get caf as sig also.

Will u be doing any lower midcard attitude era guys like flash funk, marc mero and dan severn

If Flash Funk or Marc Mero get made, I def wouldnt mind doin their sets... Glad you are liking the sets.. I really like the Diamond Cutter variations I used in DDP's set myself..

Movesets added 2day---

DDP

Bret Hart

Hey would you conisder a Tyson Kidd moveset?

ABSOLOUTELY!!! I'm pretty sure 1 of these CAW greats will make him this year...

Not calling myself great but pretty sure he's gonna be 'one' of the first i work on ;)

LOL.. You sir have earned the title of GREAT!!! Make sure you stop by the Temple often, grab ya some positivity...

Not sure who you make and who you don't, but is there any chance you could do Corporal Robinson and/or Eddie Kingston?

I did a great Kingston set last year, might just do him 1 this year as well...

That would be great, man. I guess I'll have to go it alone on Corp! Ha.

Archived