A picture says more than a thousand words.

RobinVanDutch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone comparing the TNA game to the WWE franchise.. that was not the point of this threat..

" Just take a look at this comparison. I'm not trying to bash THQ or anything they did a great job on the gameplay this year. But how is it possible TNA Impact can make such an amazing Booker T with their engine which is pretty outdated by now, and the WWE games are struggling to get good models. Can you imagine what we could do with CAWS if we had such amazing character models in the game. Should THQ go for a new engine? Or should they wait for the new consoles? Will they be able to make better character models on the new consoles?"

Pretty much opened up the doors for another Anti-THQ/EA Fanboy Flamewar. Honestly as seen from my review, I don't understand why people loved TNA Impact! The Video Game so damn much...

Because a game is more than graphics, if you want to add things to a game you need to abandon other things.

You started to compare, so they are stating reasons why the renders of Impact! look much better, well the game looked better but it lacks in most other departments.

From my side I can live with inferior graphics, I prefer good gameplay and modes.

Archived