KS WWE12 Showcase - Part 2

lilsting10

Figured I'd start a new showcase since half my old pictures are missing and the CAWs have changed since that time anyway, sometimes both in looks and character backstory. First caw off the production line is the latest version of Toxic.

Name:

Toxic

Basics:

The masked Toxic has always been a mysterious figure. Rarely seen, a rumor started that Toxic was in fact Jason Youngblood under a mask, due to their simillar moves style. These rumors persisted for years, despite Toxic, Jason and even I:W top brass Chris Lionheart coming out to state that Jason appearing anywhere else would be a breach of his contract. Toxic added an arm tattoo, and Jason showed-up in I:W's 2011 stable "MoneyMaker Inc" without it, thus killing the rumors once and for all.

The tattoo was the beginning of a new style breaking through to the surface. Toxic has now finally shed his full-body-covering attire, which also includes a new style of mask which does not completely cover the head. In short, he now looks like something other than a rejected Mortal Kombat fighter. Recently seen in an dark match for ViralPro, from his new style of attire it looks like he will be mixing his signature flashy kicks with hardcore weaponry. Although unsuccessful in his ViralPro tryout match, Toxic has just completed a transformation into indy promotion ProWrestlingLIVE's "extreme wrecking machine", and his future couldn't look brighter.

So I thought that if this is supposed to be a melded-on skull a la SplatterHouse, then the straps of the vader mask straps should be white. I also added a 3D goatee to hide the now white chin strap from the vader mask. Would have done it with regular facial hair, but that cannot cover the masks anymore due to the layering system. Chose the 'Sean O'Haire' 3D goatee because I didn't want Toxic to start looking too much like early 90s Undertaker, when he wore the white face protector mask.

201210159318.png

2012101593117.png

2012101593114.png

2012101593121.png

2012101593158.png

Finally found the Randy Savage hair. It looks like the white mask strap on the top of the head rests right on the parting of the hair, and can also be seen in the hair's bald spot. All in all I quite like the Randy Savage hair for this new mask design.

Here are some in-ring shots against the current Bobby Williams.

20121015104137.png

20121015103749.png

20121015103233.png

20121015101654.png

2012101510610.png

Archived