Editing Music for the game

High Flying Maniac

Most music i use in WWE12 is usually too loud. I had a program that was good but i lost it and forgot the name of it lol. So i'm looking for a new program but don't know what to get. I want something not too complicated and all i really wanna do is edit the volume. i heard Audacity is good but that's why i made this topic, to get peoples' opinions.

Don't think there's any problem with this thread being here as it's about editing songs to fit with WWE12 to be not too loud. if there's a problem with this thread, i apologize.

I use audacity. This is the tutorial that I use to put the Arena Effects

Once the MP3 is opened up in Audacity, go to Effect and choose GVerb near the bottom of the huge list that opens up. You will see a window that allows you to choose various numerical settings. Enter the following:

Roomsize (m): 250.0

Reverb time (s): 23.6014

Damping: 0.848

Input bandwidth: 1.0

Dry signal level (dB): -11.27

Early reflection level (dB): -20.16

Tail level (dB): -31.01

It will usually decrease the overall amplitude (volume), so choose Effect > Amplify, and use the default settings (which will increase it as much as it can without any clipping occurring). This is usually enough to match the in-game volume of the built-in themes for WWE '12, but if you need more volume, repeat the action, but use a value of 1.0 or 2.0, with "Allow Clipping" checked.

Credit to Xylot Themes and Okuabasi

Archived