Funny Fake Facebook Statuses

Faster Than Light

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha you should do one between Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Ricardo & That Womans who's over reacting because her sons sign got ripped up :lol:

FunnyFacebook6_zps90285a63.png

Anymore ideas on what to do? Thinking about a Damien Sandow and Eugene on, don't think I do it proper justice though since I don't remember much of Eugene and can't be bothered to search for videos for him.

I was wanting to do a status about Ryback and Tensai's botch/sandbag/whatever for a while, but couldn't think of anything else to go with it. Goldberg's comments helped

what happened to the other guy that does these things?

The other guy's website went down for some reason and stopped posting on here as well

:XD: Those are priceless.

A few ideas:

Vader's & Harley Race's little fight.

CM Punk hitting a fan on RAW + the presage code (SMACKFAN)

Dolph Ziggler's Slrit Squad past (Have a couple of other former members try to talk to him, Dolph keeps rejecting while the others laugh.)

I really don't know that much about Race and Vader to do this.

Already did CM Punk hitting the fan, but not sure about the presage code.

The spirit squad would be interesting. Maybe having Kenny post then have John Cena and Mickie James jump in?

I was wanting to do a status about Ryback and Tensai's botch/sandbag/whatever for a while, but couldn't think of anything else to go with it. Goldberg's comments helped

what happened to the other guy that does these things?

The other guy's website went down for some reason and stopped posting on here as well

:XD: Those are priceless.

A few ideas:

Vader's & Harley Race's little fight.

CM Punk hitting a fan on RAW + the presage code (SMACKFAN)

Dolph Ziggler's Slrit Squad past (Have a couple of other former members try to talk to him, Dolph keeps rejecting while the others laugh.)

I really don't know that much about Race and Vader to do this.

Already did CM Punk hitting the fan, but not sure about the presage code.

The spirit squad would be interesting. Maybe having Kenny post then have John Cena and Mickie James jump in?

The presage code? I meant the presale code. (Stupid Autocorrect) Just have the fan be pissed off & have CM Punk show some regret, but he's still laughing, like the rest of the roster.)

Archived