WWE '13......DEMO! At Best Buy - Official Demo Discussion

Queen Stephanie

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There better be some demos avaliable in Montréal. I HATED walking around Best Buy looking for a demo last year.

And if there aren't demos at the Best Buys I go to, I'll be pissed the :censored: off. >:(

They should seriously make a FREE demo for the PSN/XBOXLive.

lol Im usually in Manhatten on my days off from work, I'll go inside and look for a demo of the game. If they done have it then oh well. I really don't understand sending stores demos but not putting it on XBL/PSN. I think last year someone on here said they played a Best Buy demo of the game where 8 people were unlocked

lol Im usually in Manhatten on my days off from work, I'll go inside and look for a demo of the game. If they done have it then oh well. I really don't understand sending stores demos but not putting it on XBL/PSN. I think last year someone on here said they played a Best Buy demo of the game where 8 people were unlocked

It's simple. The store demo isn't for people like us. It's for people who happen to be walking through the store who don't know about the game, or when it's coming out to see it and possibly buy it when it does.

A demo for consoles is works in an opposite manner. You either have to know the game is coming out, or you have to actively be searching out demos. On top of that, people that go through the hassle of downloading a demo are the same people that would likely buy the game anyway. The only thing a demo might do is make it so someone doesn't want to buy it anymore.

There better be some demos avaliable in Montréal. I HATED walking around Best Buy looking for a demo last year.

And if there aren't demos at the Best Buys I go to, I'll be pissed the :censored: off. >:(

I went to the Best Buy at Marche Centrale last year when it was reported that the demos were out and it wasn't there. To be sure, I went back another three times leading up to the release to check.

I'd love to be able to try it somewhere before release.

I went to the Best Buy at Marche Centrale last year when it was reported that the demos were out and it wasn't there. To be sure, I went back another three times leading up to the release to check.

Me too.

I'm just hoping that there are demos to be found at the Best Buys in Angrinion and Fairview since I go there all the time. :P

It's simple. The store demo isn't for people like us. It's for people who happen to be walking through the store who don't know about the game, or when it's coming out to see it and possibly buy it when it does.

A demo for consoles is works in an opposite manner. You either have to know the game is coming out, or you have to actively be searching out demos. On top of that, people that go through the hassle of downloading a demo are the same people that would likely buy the game anyway. The only thing a demo might do is make it so someone doesn't want to buy it anymore.

I dunno...for me I used to come here EVERY single day, every time I could. Thats how I found out about the demo for SVR07.(even recently the Fire Pro demo/game) Ended up playing it everyday like an obsessed spazz but at the same time I already knew I was getting the game. I got a 360 only because i knew the game was coming out for it.

Bothers me when I see demos for games coming out after the game is out like Mass Effect 2 but I suppose you are right and in a marketing sense it might make sense to release a demo after the game is out to catch the interest of someone who may not have been interested in a game originally. Worked on me when it came to getting All Stars although normally I just go to the store and pick up whatever catches my eye if I dont know about a game.

Me too.

I'm just hoping that there are demos to be found at the Best Buys in Angrinion and Fairview since I go there all the time. :P

If you happen to notice it at either of those malls, send me a PM please! :D

I hope whoever gets to see it at Best Buy will give some more details on CAA.

This. And try to get some info on the CAW mode also..

and Paint Tool mode. we've gotten 0 info on that mode which sucks as that, and CAW mode, will be my most used modes. we've gotten a bit of news for CAW mode and it just seems the same pretty much. hope they increased how many paint tools can be used on a CAW as well

Me too.

If you happen to notice it at either of those malls, send me a PM please! :D

Sure thing... that's if I bring my iPhone. :P

I'll jot down some notes and make a thread sharing what I find while playing... that's IF I find one.

Got Best Buy a short 5 minute walk from my work. Know what I'll be doing during my lunch time. They got it last year, and did the same thing. Good thing about it, is there are never more than 10-15 customers there during lunch time at a time. Plus the guy that works in the game part is pretty cool and always enjoy shooting the shit with him.

WWE '12 was at the local Best Buy last year, but I didn't get to play it because some kid hogged it the whole time I was there. I'd expect more of the same this time. Not gonna bother.

I remember when Mario 64 came out, long long ago, I hogged the demo at Best Buy and some big Samoan dude standing behind me told me to stop hogging it because he wanted to play it too.

I'm desperate to see the falcon arrow... also, I think I saw something called "spinning roundhouse kick" in the finisher list, if its new I want to see it. (could be a new buzzsaw kick)

I'm desperate to see the falcon arrow... also, I think I saw something called "spinning roundhouse kick" in the finisher list, if its new I want to see it. (could be a new buzzsaw kick)

i think that's the roundhouse kick that was in mr anderson's moveset as a sig i think

Archived