WWE '13......DEMO! At Best Buy - Official Demo Discussion

Queen Stephanie

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way he answered that question i assume there'll be no demo up to download -_-

jeez, they have a demo so why not just allow everyone(w/ internet access) to be able to play it? and i agree with jaitsu, cory just avoided the flamming he'd get for saying there's no demo for psn or live(which is what the asker really meant)

He's getting flamed anyway so why does it matter if it was answered specifically for XBL or not? The question was demo, not demo for XBL/PSN. The answer was there is a Demo at Best Buy. Since no XBL or PSN was mentioned, common sense says that the demo is only at Best Buy, there is no demo to get from the marketplaces, and thus the question was pretty much answered.

There is no demo. What Best Buy will do is get the finished version ahead of time and put it on display a week or so before it's released. Or that's what happened last year anyway. By the way I know there are people saying things like 'maybe they'll fix this and that since it's three weeks from release'. Well...the game is probably already in mass production, so I bet they're well into planning WWE 14 by now.

Wonder who will be available in the Demo?

As I said, there will be no demo...it is the final retail version out of the box....just put on display for playing a week or so early. So everyone short of unlockables and DLC will be available.

Oh, didn't read your post. Kinda sucks if true.

As I said, there will be no demo...it is the final retail version out of the box....just put on display for playing a week or so early. So everyone short of unlockables and DLC will be available.

Do you not want to try the final version or something?

I'm not standing in Best Buy for hours playing a game. I'd rather have a demo that you can play at home.

I'm not standing in Best Buy for hours playing a game. I'd rather have a demo that you can play at home.

Ah yes...well...good point. Last year I made note of things I was going to look for and just dealt with those so that I wasn't standing around there forever like some kind of freak......I was actually there when they switched out Forza 4 for WWE 12 so I was the first to play it in that area. Others had gotten it sooner.

Ah yes...well...good point. Last year I made note of things I was going to look for and just dealt with those so that I wasn't standing around there forever like some kind of freak......I was actually there when they switched out Forza 4 for WWE 12 so I was the first to play it in that area. Others had gotten it sooner.

Well, i stood in the store for like 3 hours playing it 2-3 days in a row and im not ashamed to admit that i might just do the same this year. lol

Archived