Just thought about something related to Customize A Championship

Rob Of Ages

So, as the title says, I just thought about something in relation to Customize A Championship. I can't see anyone who's played the game having checked for this, so I guess we'll just have to wait on it, but I wonder; since it's just essentially Superstar Threads for the in game titles with added name stringing... would our 'edited' belts count as their own unique titles, with their own title history? Or will they import the title history and records from the belt they were modded from? What do you think or hope will be the case? And on the off chance that ItsMyYard or ThreeG or somebody else who's played it have actually checked this, what's the deal? Just something to think about in the last few weeks before launch.

I'm 75% sure SmackTalks said they will have their own history, on his Championship Editor video. I'm at work and can't watch it, but someone check it.

He definitely said that. Apparently the edited belt is saved in another slot and the original remains intact.

I'm 75% sure SmackTalks said they will have their own history, on his Championship Editor video. I'm at work and can't watch it, but someone check it.

He definitely said that. Apparently the edited belt is saved in another slot and the original remains intact.

Thanks for saying that, it will make things easier for me.

It was mentioned that if you change the name of the title, that you can save it to a unique slot.

I'm also hoping that if you just change the color of the strap, that you don't have to change the slot. I'd hate for the title history to be screw up if I want to give someone a red Winged Eagle instead of a black one.

Archived