Did they ever give a reason for why we can't do these match types?

WarGreymon77

1. Six man elimination tornado tag in a steel cage. (This would be the closest equivalent to WCW War Games that I can think of)

2. Tag team match, 2 vs. 2 vs. 2.

I mean, these matches have no more than 6 people in them, so I don't understand what the issue is.

I would like to know that as well. war games was always my favorite ppv .

it sucks because they even do the war games match in the story mode. I so wish they would just give

us a monday night war game so we could get all of these awesome wcw matches.

I would also love to see them do wcw battle bowl matches

And I just remembered that you can't accurately recreate the classic TLC tag team matches without 2 vs. 2 vs. 2. My plan for that is to have qualifying matches. First is a triple threat with a member of each team.

For example...

Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. D-Von Dudley

If Edge wins, then E&C are guaranteed a spot in the TLC match. Then there's a second match, Jeff Hardy vs. Bubba Ray Dudley to find out which other team will be in the TLC match.

I wish I could just do a 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 match, because it would be less complicated... but oh well.

And I just remembered that you can't accurately recreate the classic TLC tag team matches without 2 vs. 2 vs. 2. My plan for that is to have qualifying matches. First is a triple threat with a member of each team.

For example...

Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. D-Von Dudley

If Edge wins, then E&C are guaranteed a spot in the TLC match. Then there's a second match, Jeff Hardy vs. Bubba Ray Dudley to find out which other team will be in the TLC match.

I wish I could just do a 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 match, because it would be less complicated... but oh well.

I also wish they would bring the tlc match back with the pin fall

I remember when it was only pinfall and everyone complained :o I just want the 2v2v2 matches back!

yea I wish you could play them both ways. I don't care for ladder matches to much. with the cpu they just take way too long

Archived