Attitude CAWs on CC - Who'll be most made/popular?

LegacyKeeper87

Attitude CAWs on CC for WWE 13 - Thoughts poll  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which Attitude Era superstars do you think will be most popular on Community Creations this year?

• The Hardy Boys (Matt/Jeff)
    • The Dudley Boys (Bubba Ray/Devon
    • Albert
    • Test
    • Al Snow/ Job Squad members
    • Hardcore Holly
    • Crash Holly
    • D'Lo Brown
    • Ahmed Johnson
    • Steve Blackman
    • Owen Hart
    • Taka/Funaki
    • Kurt Angle
    • Divas (Jaqueline, Tori, Terri Runnels, etc)
    • Other/Others
  2. 2. Do you think WCW Caws will be popular this year?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you a regularly-uploading CAW maker for the WWE games?

• Yes
    • No

The Hardys will probably be the most created, but if I had my way, I would love it if I was spoilt for choice on Low/Mid Carders, such as Essa Rios, Crash among so many others!, I'm more into getting Low/Mid guys, and not the top guys, I don't know why.. but personal preference I guess..

Good lord I can see all those damn retro Jeff Hardys now. And maybe 3 being passable. :facepalm: lol

It's one thing to be like "Oh, they're capturing the late 90's [for the most part] Attitude era, so let's make and/or download a bunch of late 90's WWF guys, but one should also bear in mind how much more exciting it'd be to have a good number of 90s WCW and ECW stars as well, just to kind of REALLY capture everything that was going on and who all was getting over in those days. I know I'm gonna be waiting on some well-made ECW guys like Sandman and Sabu... if noone gets to them and I feel up to it, I like the idea of going for a New Jack...or a WCW/ECW era Raven, since I'm going for Kidman and one or two of his attires will be from his time in the Raven's Flock. I dunno. I'm looking forward to seeing what people do, since so many CAW-making staples are taken care of with badass in-game models this year, and the WWF's "Attitude era" is only a part [and not all] of what made that time so amazing for American [mainstream] wrestling... :cool:

The Hardys will probably be the most created, but if I had my way, I would love it if I was spoilt for choice on Low/Mid Carders, such as Essa Rios, Crash among so many others!, I'm more into getting Low/Mid guys, and not the top guys, I don't know why.. but personal preference I guess..

Same with me. Id want guys like the Mean Street Posse, The Oddities.

Archived