Anyone else win the come round party thing?

Jacoben94

Yea I won but I told them to stuff it cause I don't know 9 people who want to waste their time partying over a game including me.

Why did you enter the contest in the first place?

Dunno. I thought I had time to host a party but I fugured that I'm busy on that day and I don't want to waste the smallest part of my free time on that day. Unless I have a party at work :lol:

Me too :D can't wait got the email last night & sent out my emails today. 12 friends confirmed they are attending so Just have to wait till Saturday as that's the cut off time. Can't wait to play the game & host the party! A lot of alcohol will have to be consumed if they want a photo of us all in wwe masks & kids tattoos!!!! :lol:

Just a quick question. Why did some of you enter if you knew you realistically wouldn't be able to have a party? All you have done is take away a chance for someone who might have actually wanted to do it. I didn't enter because I knew I wouldn't have the time to do it.

They'll send out the game before the 27th Oct as that's when then want us to have the parties! They will also send each host a party pack to help throw the party :) They don't film it but you can send in pics & videos of the party to WWE13LIVE website & I think the best entries win backstage passes to RAW in the UK next month :D

Archived