Your First-Last-and Best CAW.

ShatterTheSky

So with this year winding down, and WWE '13 on the near horizon, I thought it was time for me to reflect on my year of CAWing. I thought I'd make this topic for CAW makers like myself to look back at some of their work. What I'd like you fellow to tell about some of your CAWs; tell about your first, last, best and worst CAWs.

My First: Matt Hardy. It wasn't literally my first CAW, but my first one this year where I started to showcase what I could do with the Paint Tool (On CC if you want to give him a look).

Last: Still being determined, but it's coming soon.

Best: Daniel Bryan. This was the first CAW I made where I took genuine time in getting everything as accurate as possible.

Worst: Chris Benoit. This was before I had actually tried to do quality work, and was just trying to get an achievement.

Now someone else try, and maybe give your opinions on the best work that I (or someone else) have done.

First:Razor Ramon I didn't actually finish him and he didn't resemble Hall in any way shape or form.

Best; Bobby Roode or Jeff Hardy both were in my opinion superb caws and Hardy made it to #1 on What's Hot which was my first time even being on the first page.

Last: Bobby Roode and I am damn proud of how he turned out.

Worst:Chris Benoit.

My First (On WWE '12): Zack Ryder (Not Showcased)

My First (Showcased): Scotty 2 Hotty

Last: Paul Bearer

Best: Not sure...between Edge & Lita I'd Guess? Going off of Feedback Rikishi & D Bry would be in there too.

Worst: Christian or Hall? Maybe? or For me I'd say I did a HORRIBLE wCw Big Show (The Giant)

I'm guessing this is open to anyone that has created guys.. even us n00bs who only do a couple or handful per-game.. Though there are other wrestling games that I have been specific to and actually created more stuff for.. but that'd be the fire pro series.. anyways..

First:(for WWE 12) James Storm

Last: Robert Gibson

Best: James Storm Even though I think Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson turned out alright, I feel I put in more time and dedication to make Storm. Even from very humble beginnings (and very embarrassing) to what it ended up with. It was a learning experience and an experience of how helpful and encouraging this site was, when I could have just ditched the whole project mid-way. Just for that learning experience and dedication.

Worst: Robert Gibson (and early stages of James Storm).. It's hard when there isn't a decent hair model in the game and also since there's no wandering eye option. Maybe that will be an addition to future games.. Kane and his white eye pupil and Zeus from the 80s.

First for WWE 12:AJ Styles.Only had one attire.It's on CC if people want to see it.

Last:KENTA.I never though I would've finished so soon but at least I'll be back for '13.

Worst:My first Dolph Ziggler.

Best:The Great Muta.I was amazed I did the masks.

First: Ric Flair, Extremely basic as I just slapped a texture on Kung-fu's amazing Flair morphing.

Last: Flair, I know I can do a hell of alot better.

Best imo: One Man Gang

Off Topic: Is Teddy uploaded, if not would you be willing to pass along the formula so it can be? I honestly wouldn't mind finishing it

First: New Jack. Best: not for me too say but going off positive feed back straight off the bat from top tier cawers i'd say Teddy Long. Worst: SCSA. :cool:

</p>

First: Ric Flair, Extremely basic as I just slapped a texture on Kung-fu's amazing Flair morphing.

Last: Flair, I know I can do a hell of alot better.

Best imo: One Man Gang

Off Topic: Is Teddy uploaded, if not would you be willing to pass along the formula so it can be? I honestly wouldn't mind finishing it

First: New Jack. Best: not for me too say but going off positive feed back straight off the bat from top tier cawers i'd say Teddy Long. Worst: SCSA. :cool:

</p>

It was on the save with another 30 caws that got corrupted if you read the thread... i was so pissed.. but you're in luck beacause i re-made him check you're PM's :cool:

First: Poe Ohlin

Last: Yuko Miyamoto

Best: Thumbtack Jack. I swear that I am the best at making TJ on here without the use of PT.

How many no PT Thumbtack Jack's are there?

Probably just me and Storm of Sand.

Ah right :cool: you got a link i want to see check him out.

First: Poe Ohlin

Last: Yuko Miyamoto

Best: Thumbtack Jack. I swear that I am the best at making TJ on here without the use of PT.

How many no PT Thumbtack Jack's are there?

Probably just me and Storm of Sand.

Ah right :cool: you got a link i want to see check him out.

I'll try to take some when '13 comes out on my dad's phone. Can't promise anything though.

First - (Original) - Myself

First - (Wrestler) - Alex Shelley {It was posted here along with Chris Sabin, I just never got around to finishing}

Last - (Original) - Alex J. Arik {Well, only his face but whatever}

Last - (Wrestler) - Antonio Cesaro {I used Dr. Vries' as a base but I completely re-hauled the attire}

Best - (Original) - Myself {Narcissist? Yes.}

Best - (Wrestler) - Alex Shelley

YEP YEP YEP

Archived