Bobby Roode Uploaded 9/30/12

Oldsie

Since it looks like Vries isn't going to be finishing his I thought I would give him a shot. :) I started with TheD's Roode from last year and I took my own approach to detailing and used Skin 11 which seems to fit his features rather well. I am going to be fixing the Eyebrows so don't worry about those. So without further adieu I present you Bobby Roode!

Thanks to ShatterTheSky for getting him up for me and for the render. :) He will be taking some in game pics as well. :)

Here is the .cas and thanks to DH3 for a few attire edits.

http://www.mediafire...c6jdgesdini3gom

Tags are NWOldskool and Bobby Roode

ml7e68.jpg

Credit to BigPete for the Facial Hair and Body Morph.

2w23980.jpg1jxc2p.jpg

RoodePayoff.pngAriesRoode1.pngRoodeRed.png

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a tad big..also in case you didnt see my edit in my first post.

Looks like you need to fix his facial hair unless thats wht it currently looks like, but in the pic you have at the top of the page his facial hair is different.

This looks a lot like him for sure, i can see him in the eye area for sure. :)

Maybe a tad big..also in case you didnt see my edit in my first post.

Looks like you need to fix his facial hair unless thats wht it currently looks like, but in the pic you have at the top of the page his facial hair is different.

This looks a lot like him for sure, i can see him in the eye area for sure. :)

Until I think of something I just used the Facial hair from Baron's . :P

Looks really good. Maybe lower the hairline a bit more with that PT. Also, the eyebrows, are they the ones in the game like what Cybruis used? There are shorter ones in the game (which I switched on Cy's.. but those are a bit too short). If you could use a PT and make them the length between the two in game eyebrows. I'll try to get a number of the short ones I was referring to. Finally, if you narrow the head a bit, if you look in your promo picture he has a somewhat narrow head as far as width is concerned. Do that and then lower the jaw outline so you can have the concave look.... though I know that's most likely him lowering his jaw in that picture while leaving his mouth closed.

The IT Factor is looking good!

Looks really good. Maybe lower the hairline a bit more with that PT. Also, the eyebrows, are they the ones in the game like what Cybruis used? There are shorter ones in the game (which I switched on Cy's.. but those are a bit too short). If you could use a PT and make them the length between the two in game eyebrows. I'll try to get a number of the short ones I was referring to. Finally, if you narrow the head a bit, if you look in your promo picture he has a somewhat narrow head as far as width is concerned. Do that and then lower the jaw outline so you can have the concave look.... though I know that's most likely him lowering his jaw in that picture while leaving his mouth closed.

The IT Factor is looking good!

Thanks for the suggestions Claye. :) The Brows I am currently using are going to be edited with Designs they just need to be shorter on the ends and then they will be perfect.

Archived