NXT/FCW Developmental Talent: How would you Introduce them?

zombrexabuse

Ok, I've seen quite a few topics on this in other places (other forums, Bleacher Report etc), but I haven't seen one for here (If there is, then let me know). So-we know about all of the developmental talent on the books (Ambrose, Rollins, Ohno, Diaz, Paige etc) but how would you go about introducing them?

I'll make a suggestion first. If you haven't seen last week's Smackdown yet (Sep 21st), SPOILER ALERT.

Cesaro dumped Aksana gave me an idea. This would be a good way to introduce somebody, by having Aksana turn vengeful ex and bring in a new guy to help her exact revenge on Cesaro for breaking her heart (in five different languages), offering as a prize the US Championship Cesaro currently holds. I don't tend to follow FCW/NXT, but from my knowledge Kassius Ohno might be a good one. At the very least, he has chemistry with Cesaro and I believe the two would be able to put together a thrilling series of matches. At the same time, it would add a dimension of character to Aksana.

What do you all think of this, and what are your own ideas?

I thought that idea sounded decent at the start. Ohno vs Cesaro... I'd pay to see that, and I think that is the first feud Ohno should be introduced into. However, Aksana really shouldn't be involved in this feud. Have them feud on their own... they are more than good enough to pull it off without other things being thrown into the mix.

I thought that idea sounded decent at the start. Ohno vs Cesaro... I'd pay to see that, and I think that is the first feud Ohno should be introduced into. However, Aksana really shouldn't be involved in this feud. Have them feud on their own... they are more than good enough to pull it off without other things being thrown into the mix.

Just have Ohno reveal he used Aksana to get to the main roster.

I'd have Emma debut as MAI WAIFU. :wub:

In all seriousness, I'd bring her up and have her go on to win the Divas Title before bringing up Paige or Skyler Moon to feud with her for the belt due to them both being on the opposite end of the gimmick spectrum when compared to Emma. On a side note, I like that idea of bringing up Hero / Ohno, especially if it leads to the KOW reforming down the line.

Antonio Cesaro is still wrestling on NXT, I say he should be moved down there permanently with the US Title. Since Seth Rollins won the NXT Championship, I thought that Kassius Ohno should be the one to take it from him so reforming the Kings of Wrestling as more of an alliance rather than a tag team could be good.....

Bray Wyatt should build up his 'Family' with Brodie Lee/Luke Harper and the other guys and move onto the main-roster as like a sort of preacher (like he is in his promos) with the stable alongside him as if it were a cult. Of course he would still wrestle.

Just have Ohno reveal he used Aksana to get to the main roster.

Haha nice, yeah have Kassius Ohno be with Aksana and fued with Cesaro then reveal that both of them used Aksana to get to the main roster, then have Aksana reveal that she never really liked either of them and has had a long term relationship with this man...then Seth Rollins debuts.

My post from a similar topic I had, about calling up Bray Wyatt:

During next year's WrestleMania Pre-Show, there is an NXT Battle Royal with the winner being called up to the main roster, Bray Wyatt wins the Battle Royal. The next night on RAW, Bray wins what basically amounts to be a squash match against somebody like Trent Barreta, following the match, Wyatt cuts a promo which alluding to the Undertaker over the next couple of weeks/months Bray cuts similar promos before eventually saying outright that he wants to face Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX.

Despite Bray Wyatt's constant call outs, Undertaker doesn't answer any of them and Bray begins to feud with Kane (whilst still calling Undertaker out), they face each over in several Pay Per View Matches, the last of which resulting in Wyatt buring Kane in a Buried Alive Match.

At the beginning of 2014, Bray begins to stalk Undertaker's family in attempt to draw out the Undertaker, eventually this works and Taker makes his first appearance in WWE since the previous year's WrestleMania, much more "humanised" than in recent years, he accepts Wyatt's challenge and they have a No Holds Barred Match at WrestleMania XXX.

I'm not sure about the result of that but I'd have no problems with Bray ending the streak.

I'd also debut Bray Wyatt's Family (Garrett Dylan, J Bronson and Luke Harper) during the feud with Kane, they can help Bray bury him, leading up to WrestleMania, Undertaker would take each on of them out.

Archived