WWE Divas Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if Beth will end up in a Divas Title Match against Eve and Kaitlyn In a Triple Threat Match at Hell In A Cell or if the Diva that attacked Kaitlyn (Assuming it's not Eve in a wig) is also added making it a Fatal 4 Way. (I'm hoping it's Natalya)

I'm wondering if Beth will end up in a Divas Title Match against Eve and Kaitlyn In a Triple Threat Match at Hell In A Cell or if the Diva that attacked Kaitlyn (Assuming it's not Eve in a wig) is also added making it a Fatal 4 Way. (I'm hoping it's Natalya)

Kaitlyn's attacker will wind up being Kelly Kelly. I just have a strong feeling about that. The WWE is trying to find a way to make her look more credible as an in-ring performer. A heelish character might do that for her. So, it actually could help her. Besides, she's the most boring face diva I've ever seen!

Kaitlyn's attacker will wind up being Kelly Kelly. I just have a strong feeling about that. The WWE is trying to find a way to make her look more credible as an in-ring performer. A heelish character might do that for her. So, it actually could help her. Besides, she's the most boring face diva I've ever seen!

I wouldn't mind a heel turn for Kelly Kelly, It would be something different.

In WWE12 I turned K2 heel put her in all black,black & red outfits and changed her entrance and gave her a heel moveset. Her heel theme is 'Pontius Of Palia' by Jucifer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkhJifLYoZM

You should post that in the Divas Thread in the WWE'13 Section, this Thread was made to talk about the Divas in real life because people were going off topic in the WWE '13 Section by talking about the real Divas there instead of About how they will use the Divas in the game etc.

Beth vs Natalya this Friday. Oh....................my......................LAWD!!!

Just hope it gets a decent ammount of time. Oh wait, it's Vince McSexist, it won't.

According to reports, it was the second longest match, the other being the main event. But yeah, knowing WWE, they'll cut it in half using the "commercial break" scheme

Beth vs Natalya this Friday. Oh....................my......................LAWD!!!

Just hope it gets a decent ammount of time. Oh wait, it's Vince McSexist, it won't.

According to reports, it was the second longest match, the other being the main event. But yeah, knowing WWE, they'll cut it in half using the "commercial break" scheme

& a dream match for us fans of female wrestling is ruined.

I hope they won't, If it was the second longest match then I am looking forward to the match even more, my Top 2 Favourites going one on one for the first time in WWE, It's a match I have to watch.

Now something I don't get is why does WWE need 5 different shows in one week? (If this Main event show is coming) Isn't 3 enough? There's Raw (Main Show #1),Superstars (Online show #1), NXT/FCW (Online show #3), Friday Night Smackdown ( Main Show #2), Saturday Morning Slam (Morning show for kids that only features 1 match) and WWE Main Event (If rumors are true). But atleast we gat a bit of diva action on most of them.

Archived