WWE Divas Discussion Thread

Jmerc

You want them to go dumb.

Trust me they will it's the divas.

Best idea would be for them to tie it in with RL and say how Sunny broke out of jail and beat the shit out of her. Have her keep doing it like IRL along with this will come some funny prison skits.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's now called "Crapting" when someone does bad acting :laugh: And it's the worse acting I've ever seen in the WWE is even worse than Ashley Massaro's which is a bad thing :rock:

Ashley was hot as *censored* though. She has an excuse.

Don't I know it :2eye: To be honest she had some good times when she was acting. Like when she chased after Jillian Hall and ran into Vince and got fired.

^ Yes actually.

There is currently storyline revolving around Kaitlyn and who attacked her at Night of Champions before her title match.

It was Michelle McCool. She did it for Layla.

That is actually a brilliant idea. Can get Layla over as a face as she can be all "you made things worse by doing it coz I lost my Gold".

It's now called "Crapting" when someone does bad acting :laugh: And it's the worse acting I've ever seen in the WWE is even worse than Ashley Massaro's which is a bad thing :rock:

Don't I know it :2eye: To be honest she had some good times when she was acting. Like when she chased after Jillian Hall and ran into Vince and got fired.

I know, I remember that scene. Ashley made Vince spill his coffee, and ended up getting suspended indefinitely. Good segment.

I know, I remember that scene. Ashley made Vince spill his coffee, and ended up getting suspended indefinitely. Good segment.

At least her acting then is better than "The Queen of Crapting & Rookies" Kaitlyn.

At least her acting then is better than "The Queen of Crapting & Rookies" Kaitlyn.

Agreed.

lol I gotta agree with Kaitlyn's acting. It was kinda bad

I want WWE to go all retarded on this storyline and say it was Lilian Garcia haha

No joke, I've always wanted to see Lillian get in an actual fight. She's feisty. Remember that one segment when she went OFF on someone in spanish and had to be held back?

Archived