CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Which online community will be more active?

poll psn xbox 360 online CAWs community creation

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Which online community will be more active? (70 member(s) have cast votes)

Which online community will be more active?

1. Xbox Live (41 votes [58.57%])

Percentage of vote: 58.57%

2. PSN (29 votes [41.43%])

Percentage of vote: 41.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 KNekoSpy

KNekoSpy

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Gamertag: KNekoSpy

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

I'm legitimately curious. What community tends to be more active, PSN or Live? I'm still mulling which version to pre-order. Ideally, I'd go with PSN, but the lack of custom music in the PS3 version might deter me. On the other hand, paying for Live might deter me from the 360 version, so I'm also trying to take into account the online communities.

#2 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,146 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

I'm legitimately curious. What community tends to be more active, PSN or Live? I'm still mulling which version to pre-order. Ideally, I'd go with PSN, but the lack of custom music in the PS3 version might deter me. On the other hand, paying for Live might deter me from the 360 version, so I'm also trying to take into account the online communities.

You can use custom entrance music in your entrances on the PS3, ya just can't play it in the menus for some reason. If ya hate the background music in the games, my best advice is to listen to an iPod while you're browsing the menus.

#3 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

That could be a toss up this year what with the layers being equal, but I'm going to say xbox because that version will probably still have some visual advantages because they STILL haven't figured out how to make the games equal.

#4 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,815 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

That could be a toss up this year what with the layers being equal, but I'm going to say xbox because that version will probably still have some visual advantages because they STILL haven't figured out how to make the games equal.

The crowd visual is probably the only thing i noticed different visually... With the "Editor" not being made in '13 supposedly, Only could be equal unless people start getting kicked out of Mid-Air.(Was hard to win when i played on 360 this year)

#5 Marvelous1LUFC

Marvelous1LUFC

Opener

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Gamertag: Marvelous1LUFC
  • Twitter: Marvelous1LUFC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:56 AM

LOL PSN its Free! Though i will be more active on 360 though i have both consoles, but there are WAY more People on PSN than Live because PSN is free whilst 360 is subscription

#6 Petos

Petos

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,555 posts
  • Gamertag: MediumSolid
  • SEN (PS3): Lazandriel

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'd say the better CAWs have usually been on the 360. This year there's finally the same amount of layers in both versions, but I think the better creators will still be on the 360. That's all I can say.

#7 KNekoSpy

KNekoSpy

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Gamertag: KNekoSpy

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

You can use custom entrance music in your entrances on the PS3, ya just can't play it in the menus for some reason. If ya hate the background music in the games, my best advice is to listen to an iPod while you're browsing the menus.

Oh, wow, news to me. Thank you.

#8 ObsessedW/divas

ObsessedW/divas

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TCsinger09
  • Twitter: @NikoDomb90

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

I'd say the better CAWs have usually been on the 360. This year there's finally the same amount of layers in both versions, but I think the better creators will still be on the 360. That's all I can say.

I have said this many times before it all depends what your looking for. The 360 has very few if any diva creators

#9 Blackbird 13

Blackbird 13

Opener

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Gamertag: Blackbird013

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:30 AM

The 360 also seems to feature some technological "creations" that aren't available on PS3, if that matters.

#10 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,815 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:33 AM

The 360 also seems to feature some technological "creations" that aren't available on PS3, if that matters.

For WWE'13 might not have those, I heard somewhere that "The Guy" didn't feel like doing it this year because he is sick of THQ or something like that. Don't know if its true though.

#11 After The Rain

After The Rain

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

Oh, wow, news to me. Thank you.

I guess you haven't played a WWE game on the PS3 in a while since custom music has been in since Smackdown vs RAW 2009.

#12 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

For WWE'13 might not have those, I heard somewhere that "The Guy" didn't feel like doing it this year because he is sick of THQ or something like that. Don't know if its true though.

He's fed up with getting blamed for online cheaters hacking, when he doesn't even give them that ability.

#13 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,054 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

He's fed up with getting blamed for online cheaters hacking, when he doesn't even give them that ability.

couldn't blame him, i'd get fed up too

I'd say PSN will be more active when it comes to WWE '13. as for better creations, i'd actually say neither is superior as everyone has a different preference.

#14 K-Dash

K-Dash

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,743 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ballagas123
  • Twitter: @BrandonKDashian

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

I think the PSN Community will be most active since it's free and the fact that we, myself included don't have to pay every month.

#15 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,815 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

It might be flooded with people online for both consoles actually.

#16 K-Dash

K-Dash

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,743 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ballagas123
  • Twitter: @BrandonKDashian

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

It might be flooded with people online for both consoles actually.

You're right... which makes me want to to vote "Both" if that was an option.

#17 Apex Predator

Apex Predator

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 834 posts
  • Gamertag: Ted8undy

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

Not sure but almost all the better caws and stuff is on Live. I only have 360, had a ps3 but only used it a few times. Basically it was my blue ray player before is started collecting dust than was traded in.

#18 Loneshøt

Loneshøt

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,279 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AnotherGreatApe

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

360 easily. One reason i jumped back to 360 after having gone over to PS3 was because Sony is so...lazy about online. The Japanese have this idea that online isn't an appealing feature so they don't put much emphasis on it. After having been on 360 for years and then going to PS3, you can't help but notice the major difference when it comes to interaction with friends list and other gamers online. For any online game that is on both consoles, i'm always going to go with MS, at least this gen.

#19 Dodger

Dodger

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 767 posts
  • Gamertag: dodgerfan4eva
  • SEN (PS3): dodgerfan4eva
  • Steam ID: dodgerfan4eva

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

well to me ps3 is easier cuz you can put music in your ps3 with usb drive but on 360 u need a cd or im not to sure about but if you stream your music libary if you have windows

#20 Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jacques_og
  • Twitter: @Mr.smith

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

well to me ps3 is easier cuz you can put music in your ps3 with usb drive but on 360 u need a cd or im not to sure about but if you stream your music libary if you have windows

This

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poll, psn, xbox, 360, online, CAWs, community, creation