Ariknophobia [Alex J Arik]

Alex J Arik

IMG_9379_zps8b465545.jpg

Name: Alex J Arik

Hometown: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Years pro: 5

Crowd reaction: Heel

Entrance Music: Dat Beat - Stringer Bell

Finishing move: Gradient Blur (Zack Attack), Ariknophobia (sit out spinebuster)

Favourite moves: TKO, Arik Combination (knee to back neckbreaker combo), Neck Pain (snapmare & big boot combo) & Kingdom cutter (box cutter)

Organisations he's wrestled for: WAW, DBF, UKGC, Falcon Wrestling, GWC & NxT

Championships won:

GWC Champion (1x)

UK Championship (4x)

European Champion (2x)

Falcon Wrestling heavyweight champion (1x)

Falcon Tag Champion (2x) With:

Corpse Anderson (2x)

UK Tag Team Champion (6x) With:

Kuroda (3x)

Joey Hex (2x)

Mike Style (1x)

DBF Tag Champion (1x) With:

Joey Hex (1x)

BIO:

Arik began his career training at WAW UK where WWE diva Paige was trained. He decided to start training there when he began university in the Norwich area and after seeing the success Paige had gained over in America.

UKGC

Shortly after completing training & after wrestling a few matches at WAW he moved to UKGC where he then began training under the eye of Mike Style a UK wrestler who had began the UKGC academy. It was there that Arik shone and began innovating his move-set. He set out to break away from the mould of what was expected of a light heavyweight. Instead of putting his body at risk he would incorporate various combination moves to his offence.

On the debut show Arik & Mike Style defeated fabled US tag team 'The Heart Breakers' in the main event to obtain the tag team titles. They would hold the titles for 8 months before dropping them to their rivals at the time Matt Meteor & Petey Sampson. After that Arik would go on to win a few more tag belts along side his brother Kuroda. After 3 reigns they disbanded and became bitter rivals who ended up fighting over the UKGC title.

Falcon Wrestling

Arik left for America and joined Donny Falcon's 'Falcon Wrestling. There he won tag team gold again along side former rival Matt Meteor's son Corpse Anderson. They were a formidable team and took down some of the best the US had to offer. Shortly after the team went their separate ways Arik won the Falcon Wrestling heavyweight title and held it for 4 months.

DBF

Arik joined DBF along side Joey Hex, Damien Incubus & Magnus Van Ghalagher in a team called the DI4, this would be Arik's first time wrestling as a hell, he was reported to enjoy the experience of working against the crowd a lot. The team would find success as Hex & Arik would become Tag Champions & Magnus became the company's first ever Heavyweight champion. The team dominated the company for a long time and still work together as a unit in DBF to this day.

GWC

UKGC & Falcon wrestling joined forces to create GWC (global wrestling clash) and were based in America. Arik would find minor success here as he originally started off strong winning the company's main title and held it for 5 months before losing the belt to Sergio Shaw. After that lose Arik failed to capitalise on any of his other opportunities. He entered the 5th annual premiere league (an annual tournament held by Falcon Wrestling) after a failed attempt the year before. This year out of over 30 competitors Arik wound up in the final 8. In a match to finalise the final 6 even though Arik scored enough points to advance he separated his shoulder after being locked in Ryuu Suzuki's 'Barbed wire lock'.

Shoulder injury

After the injury was made public Arik revealed he didn't know how long he would be sidelined for, he was playing up to fans on twitter throughout the injury and even appeared on TV acting as a fan favourite, however we was negotiating with Mikey Style & Donny Falcon to allow him to return as a heel like he had always wanted. After a lot of persuasion they agreed and said that they would all sit down and figure out a plan for his return. Arik would continue to play the face to fans in interviews and on twitter.

The Return

In the finals of the Premiere league between Corpse Anderson & Ryuu Suzuki a masked character jumped the ring with a chair and viciously attacked Corpse Anderson. The masked man then retreated to the top of the ramp and watched as Suzuki locked Corpse in the 'Barbed Wire lock' and was deemed the winner after a dazed referee awoke to see Anderson knocked out. Ryuu retreated the ring with his TV Title in hand and passed the masked man who then entered the ring to a chorus of 'who are ya?' chants. He stood over Corpse and slowly removed his mask and hoodie to finally reveal his face to an eruption of boos. Arik lifted his head and breathed in heavily as if to embrace the hate of the audience for the first time. He grabbed a mic and said "The boys in the back and all of you sitting here tonight haven't known this, but for 5 years you've all been Ariknophobic and if you think different I'll change that... you will fear me." He dropped the mic and left.

NXT

Arik was recently contacted by WWE officials and has been signed to a development contract to begin work at NxT at Full Sail University.

Pictures

Custom Sleeve

IMG_9380_zps698fdff7.jpg

Tight design

IMG_9381_zps3209b73c.jpg

Front view

IMG_9382_zpsc1139748.jpg

Side view

IMG_9385_zps3e9af68c.jpg

Entrance Attire

IMG_9386_zps06da70a0.jpg

Making his entrance

IMG_9388_zpsa1bfe949.jpg

In action against Kidd

IMG_9391_zpsbab46398.jpg

Hitting a dropkick

IMG_9392_zps1e7ec8bc.jpg

Connecting with the Gradient Blur

IMG_9393_zpsc969d558.jpg

Let me know what you think =]

Really hope you do make it in 13, looks awesome! I need to beef up my tag division a little, only got 5 teams but one of those is a temp.

If Alex Haze makes a return in 13 I'll team them together.

Once again, excellent work.

Yea he is, he has been awesome in my universe but he needs something to do and I think he would work well in the tag division with a proper partner rather than random people like he does atm. Will definitly download this guy in 13. Can't wait to see more from you

If there is interest in him, I guess I'll upload a CAW for the first time next year =]

I would upload more, but I feel I might as well wait for 13 when there is more interest in the Original CAW section.

Thank you very much though It is good to see an interest in my creation =]

I suggest that you put one of the default tattoos over the PT with low transparency. It'll make your PT more realistic.

And since the face seems almost default, I can do a face for you if you want.

Overall, nice work :cool:

EDIT: I'm assuming this CAW is of you, so I checked out your YouTube channel. Would you like me to use your videos as reference pictures?

I suggest that you put one of the default tattoos over the PT with low transparency. It'll make your PT more realistic.

And since the face seems almost default, I can do a face for you if you want.

Overall, nice work :cool:

EDIT: I'm assuming this CAW is of you, so I checked out your YouTube channel. Would you like me to use your videos as reference pictures?

That would be absolutely awesome. I'm not very good with face morphing so that would be great. The most detail I got was adding my moles in :lol:

I did put a sleeve over the tattoo I might try and use my brothers capture device to get clearer pictures.

If you could do a morph that would be amazing thank you.

EDIT: My facebook is also public I can PM you my facebook if you'd like.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived