A couple of questions about CM Punk's moveset

GEOGEO

I've been modifying Punk's default moveset a bit to adjust it towards him having a more realistic set of moves.

I have some questions if you guys wouldn't mind answering.

- Is the Macho Man elbow drop more of a signature move than let's say a standard diving top rope move?

- In Punk's default moveset he has a really weird moonsault which he never does recently or ever. LOL. What do you guys suggest I should put for all of Punk's top rope moves?

-What about standard (non finisher) submission moves? He has a camel clutch by default which I found odd.

-DFG

Use the Macho Elbow for a regular TR move(I do).. Keep the moonsault as the regular TR move as well.. Pretty much everybody has that Camel Clutch.. LOL.. For my Punk set, I use some of his older- Indy moves.. Punkhandle Driver(Finisher) Pepsi Plunge(Finisher), then the GTS and Anaconda Vise for sigs. IF you just want his set 2 be current WWE, I'd suggest--- Using both GTS moves for finishers, and Both Anaconda Vise moves for sigs.

Macho Elbow doesnt deserve 2 be a sig.. Cant use a Chick Kick without DLC, and the regular High Kick isnt place for a sig. Definitely not worth an arguement with YOU fella.. DFG-- choice is yours fam.. Selecting moves also depends on how you play with Punk as well..

thats just dumb his macho elbow is a signature and give him chick kick 2 that is dlc for his roundhouse kick and for finshers GTS and Anaconda Vise 2. Malonik made a good cm punk moveset use that to fix it up.

Using the same sig and finsher is THQ logic.

I'll try that, thanks.

-DFG

I use Chick Kick 2 and Diving Elbow Drop 10 as his signatures, even though I think his elbow drop is an abomination. It's dreadful.

He's almost never uses the belly-to-belly mat slam into vise (anaconda vise 1) anymore. So his finishers for me are GTS 2 and Anaconda Vise 2, the one from of a side ground grapple.

I'm with you Righteous! I used to have Punk using a more ROH moveset with the Pepsi Plunge and a triangle choke. I love the Punk-Handle Driver in essence. But the animation, the opponent just gets completely spiked on his head. Kinda like Emerald Flowson 1.

No one is wrong wit their sugestions as long he doesn't have a chokeslam lol.. If you want current punk

Gts nd anaconda vice-finishers

Chick kick 2(if have dlc) if not highkick and macho man elbow(if have dlc) if not u can use the other savage elbow, elbow drop 1 or the rock bottom. I say rock bottom cause when he uses it it normally sets up to end matches or try to get a big win(example vs lawler, and vs cena)

Top rope moves keep moonsualt nd diving knee

Others

Spining headlock take down-pepsi twist

Arm trap neckbreker

Archived