UPDATED!! [WIP] Miztah Raza's CM Punk CAW - Worth a look!

Miztah Raza

Here I present to you my first CAW! It is in a very early state at the moment as I've only started some 3 hours ago. The face is based on Shock800's Punk, but that's about it, the tatt's are mine

(I got 'em myself), The body formula is tweaked from shock's punk, the logos, etc are mine.

Here are the pics:

Original:

fg.png

MITB 2011:

f.png

Face:

29547de.jpg

In-game:

192168176103-image7.jpg

192168176103-image8.jpg

192168176103-image9.jpg

192168176103-image11.jpg

Whatever is in a red box does not show up in-game, it's just my crappy cap-card. The face is not as wrinkly as shown and the skin tone is darker than pictured. The PT's have been blended well, and do not stick out like that.

I would love some feedback on this!

I am planning on doing the following attires:

WWE'12 attire

MITB 2011 attire

Macho man tribute attire and,

Bret Hart tribute attire.

The Bret Hart tribute attire is an "iffy" so if I decide to give up on it I need some suggestions on what to do for the 4th attire so please suggest!

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it and please do not mind the crappy pics, it's all I can do.

Thanks!

EDIT LOG:

EDIT 9/16/12: added new pics, preview of MITB 2011 attire, face re-done)

OLD:

65y42w.png

jzxroy.png

Wow. Impressive for your first caw.

Thanks, PT does wonders! LOL

im really liking this except his eyes look to sad, and his jaw looks to big ( or thick). but beside that this is amazing man good work. any word on the upload? :rock:

Yep, I thought the same thing about the eyes, as stated, this is an early stage so those will be fixed when it is uploaded. Which brings me to when it'll be UL'd, as soon as it's done, I'll post a pack on mediafire(which includes Titantron, MP3 and CAS File). Is this allowed? If not I will also upload it to xbox live if a friend can do me a favour and UL it for me(Don't have live :/)

As for the jaw, I will look into it!

I really don't see much Punk in the face at all. I suggest rearranging the texture because it's a bit out of place, I think you have it too stretched in the width and you can use some more height. As you can see the Eyebrows are way too low, and if you look at the Eye sockets of the texture you can easily see that it's too stretched. Blend the color of the trunks to match the PT you have applied.

I really don't see much Punk in the face at all. I suggest rearranging the texture because it's a bit out of place, I think you have it too stretched in the width and you can use some more height. As you can see the Eyebrows are way too low, and if you look at the Eye sockets of the texture you can easily see that it's too stretched. Blend the color of the trunks to match the PT you have applied.

I see what you mean, I will be using new face textures anyway, split up the face into quarters instead of halves, just noticed the eyebrows, but the new texture should fix it.

As mentioned in OP, it's my cap card that makes the PT's look like crap. they are blended with the trunks prefectly(well, almost).

Thanks for the feedback and I will go through the face again tomorrow morning(It's late here).

I think for a first time caw and just 3 hours work it's a really good start...tattoos look great, face and texture placement needs some additional work but you already know that yourself. Good to see someone with the ways and means having a go though :) as for the pic issue i can completely understand your annoyance as most pictures either don't do the caw justice or completely flatter to deceive...very few show a completely accurate representation of what is shown on your own screen so don't fret too much. Although i have no desire to download a punk caw i look forward to seeing how you get on and what you come up with in the future.

I think for a first time caw and just 3 hours work it's a really good start...tattoos look great, face and texture placement needs some additional work but you already know that yourself. Good to see someone with the ways and means having a go though :) as for the pic issue i can completely understand your annoyance as most pictures either don't do the caw justice or completely flatter to deceive...very few show a completely accurate representation of what is shown on your own screen so don't fret too much. Although i have no desire to download a punk caw i look forward to seeing how you get on and what you come up with in the future.

Really bad texture job. I suggest working on the textures a little more before throwing the on a caw. Also, just because you have a texture doesn't mean you don't have to do detail work.

As I've mentioned before, this is at an early state and I will be reworking the textures. Yes, I did do SOME detail work, I'm not very good at morphing, etc. I didn't just slap the texture onto a template and call it a day, I followed a formula, while tweaking it to my liking along the way.

Thanks! One day I was just like, "I'm going to make a kickass caw!", 3 hours later I was posting a thread on CAWS.WS! Thanks for the tattoo comment! Yea I have my "ways" lawl. If someone was to sit right beside me and look at my tv, they would know that the pics don't do the CAW any justice. Once I'm finished, if you have extra caw slots, just give it a go in-game and then delete it if you like :)

I too am looking forward to what I do in the future, but they will probably be modified versions of other peoples CAWS.

Looking solid, particularly for a first attempt. I was thinking of trying to update one of the many Punks out there.

The problem I keep having is choosing my 10 pts. :) Looks like you made good choices.

Guess I just beat ya there buddy ;) LOL. Thanks for the kind comments, and I haven't made very good choices, I can't put on the kickpads, without getting rid of some textures, therefore, I'll have to make the face textures again.

Great start! I'd suggest to increase the shine just a bit and to raise the eyebrows. offtopic: Does your Xbox need to be "altered" in order to insert paint tool files?

Will look into the shine! Have used new textures on this bad boy, so lets see what happens!

Offtopic: Not sure what you are meaning by that.

Great start! I'd suggest to increase the shine just a bit and to raise the eyebrows. offtopic: Does your Xbox need to be "altered" in order to insert paint tool files?

Will look into the shine! Have used new textures on this bad boy, so lets see what happens!

Offtopic: Not sure what you are meaning by that.

What I meant was- Does one's xbox need to be modded/hacked to be able to get paint tools from mediafire files.

Archived