Delay of Information

rymyst3rio

I've never purchased fan axxess, but what I'm wondering is, if I get it and unlock all comes with it, then can I just play through AE mode and unlock everything, because I don't want everything unlocked then.

Unlock All is a part of Fan Axxess but I honestly left it untouched and never downloaded it so yeah, you don't have to get that.

I never get it at first. unlocking things in a wrestling game is half the "fun".

I do get it on subsequent saves though.

Yeah, I can only tolerate the game on one save and unlocking everything myself helps the game last a little longer lol

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never purchased fan axxess, but what I'm wondering is, if I get it and unlock all comes with it, then can I just play through AE mode and unlock everything, because I don't want everything unlocked then.

Unlock All is a part of Fan Axxess but I honestly left it untouched and never downloaded it so yeah, you don't have to get that.

I never get it at first. unlocking things in a wrestling game is half the "fun".

Yeah, I can only tolerate the game on one save and unlocking everything myself helps the game last a little longer lol

Very true

Yeah, true. I enjoy completing objectives in a game.

We are still talking about the game...our speculating is seen by thq as "succesful hype; cuz we're talking about it....

Thq would flip out if they got absolutely no feedback....ignore'em a while. Lol they're attention wh*res....quit payin attention and theyll flag us down with more info "hey wait, come back!!!"

We are still talking about the game...our speculating is seen by thq as "succesful hype; cuz we're talking about it....

Thq would flip out if they got absolutely no feedback....ignore'em a while. Lol they're attention wh*res....quit payin attention and theyll flag us down with more info "hey wait, come back!!!"

True.

Although WrestleZone (that pillar of truthfulness, can't even type that with a straight face) said Lawler's in the game and that his second finisher is a heart attack.

You dont have to activate the unlock all bit once u activate it youncant revert back. I tried in wwe12 by starting a new game with all my dlc on but since i used unlock all everything was unlocked when i started

that cuz u still had the unlock all dlc if u deleted that and start a new game it all be locked again

True.

Although WrestleZone (that pillar of truthfulness, can't even type that with a straight face) said Lawler's in the game and that his second finisher is a heart attack.

What a tasteless joke on their part. Too soon.

You dont have to activate the unlock all bit once u activate it youncant revert back. I tried in wwe12 by starting a new game with all my dlc on but since i used unlock all everything was unlocked when i started

that cuz u still had the unlock all dlc if u deleted that and start a new game it all be locked again

yeah but if you add the dlc to a new game it will still become unlocked.. trust me i've tried just having the dlc on there and going with a new game only way i can have everything locked is to not have the dlc or fan axxess on my hard drive at all

Archived