DLC News - 20 Slots

KREATIV

20 DLC GUYS ? :o How much Microsoft Points Fan Axxess will be then? It was around 800 las two years, how much do you think it will be now?

I think it depends, if only 20 superstars it might be 800, if aren's and costumes will be there to it might go around 1200.

I am counting on 1200

Just give me Sable so I can be at peace , they already have models of her being in the game previously all they have to do is build on that .

Yes Sable please! Also mae young :P

Aha , it would be funny to play as Mae , she'll be trying to flash her puppies to everyone ! :hqhq:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we get Hawkins, Cesaro, Kidd, The Uso's and the Primetime Players for DLC! That's only 7 guys, so that leaves 13 more slots. I'm guessing a good majority of those will be Attitude Era guys.

I remember Cory saying something like there will be many new guys in DLC. so Attitude era roster wont be making a majority of the dlc. thr will b attitude era superstars as dlc but not as many since we already have half of the in-game roster.

And u forgot the divas, Natalya and Layla are in for sure....What about Tensai? Ryback? McIntyre?

I hope they don't put Regal because his model always looks horrible and his move-set is just not appealing. I'd prefer a Lord Steven Regal though

I doubt we'll get Lord. I want William though. Unappealing Moce-set? IYO. Horrible model? again, IYO. Regal is one of the better models they do and I hope him & Hawkins are DLC.

I hope they don't put Regal because his model always looks horrible and his move-set is just not appealing. I'd prefer a Lord Steven Regal though

I doubt we'll get Lord. I want William though. Unappealing Moce-set? IYO. Horrible model? again, IYO. Regal is one of the better models they do and I hope him & Hawkins are DLC.

Not horrible model it's just his hair that pisses me off. I like his finishers but everything else isn't that fun to use

Sandow and AJ are confirmed, so we have 18 slots left.

Smackdown/Raw:

1. Tyson Kidd
  2. Ryback
  3. Darren Young
  4. Titus O'Neil
  5. Drew McIntyre

Divas:

1. Layla
  2. Natalya
  3. Kaitlyn

NXT

1. Seth Rollins
  2. Paige
  3. Kassius Ohno
  4. Big E Langston

Attitude:

1. Kurt Angle
  2. Rikishi
  3. Steve Blackman
  4. Raven
  5. & 6. Too Cool

That would be my dreamlist of DLC.

Not horrible model it's just his hair that pisses me off. I like his finishers but everything else isn't that fun to use

I see your point. I always thought Regal looked better with short hair. Hope that's the look they have him in the game with. Although I'll understand if they port his model from '12.

Unless I missed something this doesn't confirm we will have 20 DLC superstars. I mean that over 80 could mean 87 and over 100 could mean 101 - thus leaving 14 DLC characters not 20.

That said, we already know that there are 84 on disc superstars so that's at least 16 superstars to make it to 100. We also know 3 of the DLC characters in Mike Tyson, AJ Lee & Damien Sandow.

On another note, wern't the images posted on the website posted on here 2 or 3 days ago? And while I'm on the subject, wasn't it confirmed ages ago that we have over 100 superstars in the game?

I hope that atleast we get to see Too Cool, Rikishi & Steve Blackman as DLC. Plus some missing current stars to round out the current roster.

I'd be happy with this. Not a fan of Blackman's at all but the amount of support he has on here kinda makes me want him in so that a lot of people will be happy. Would definitely love Rikishi to be in the game. There are loads of AE names I'd like (from Angle to TAKA to Sable) to make the DLC but not before the current stars and as such I'm hoping we have a smaller number of AE guys in said DLC just to make the current roster look respectable.

Fingers crossed for Kaitlyn, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks (I know Reks has been released but I've been asking for this guy to make the cut for years now so would be nice). I'm fairly confident that Tyson Kidd, Tensai, Ryback, McGillicutty, McIntyre, Layla & Nattie will make the cut and I really hope I'm right with that.

Unless I missed something this doesn't confirm we will have 20 DLC superstars. I mean that over 80 could mean 87 and over 100 could mean 101 - thus leaving 14 DLC characters not 20.

That said, we already know that there are 84 on disc superstars so that's at least 16 superstars to make it to 100. We also know 3 of the DLC characters in Mike Tyson, AJ Lee & Damien Sandow.

On another note, wern't the images posted on the website posted on here 2 or 3 days ago? And while I'm on the subject, wasn't it confirmed ages ago that we have over 100 superstars in the game?

I hope that atleast we get to see Too Cool, Rikishi & Steve Blackman as DLC. Plus some missing current stars to round out the current roster.

I'd be happy with this. Not a fan of Blackman's at all but the amount of support he has on here kinda makes me want him in so that a lot of people will be happy. Would definitely love Rikishi to be in the game. There are loads of AE names I'd like (from Angle to TAKA to Sable) to make the DLC but not before the current stars and as such I'm hoping we have a smaller number of AE guys in said DLC just to make the current roster look respectable.

Fingers crossed for Kaitlyn, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks (I know Reks has been released but I've been asking for this guy to make the cut for years now so would be nice). I'm fairly confident that Tyson Kidd, Tensai, Ryback, McGillicutty, McIntyre, Layla & Nattie will make the cut and I really hope I'm right with that.

i like ur idea. I do believe Michael doesnt have much hope of being in since he wasnt seen on tv, just like mason ryan and alex riley.

Attitude era guys....maybe too cool and rikishi, the headbangers, mideon/viscera....would love ddp and angle though. Current id say focus on tag teams.

Id buy a mean street posse of pete gas, rodeny, and joey abs no problem..id use their entrance for a stable of security guys turned wrestlers and make them lackeys for laurenitis or vince, purely for comedic purposes and backstage assaults.

Chyna as DLC would make alot of sense seeing as Eddie is in with his mamacita (spelling) gimmick, the entire DX is in the game and she was a massive part of that and it looks like the corporation is in also. She was part of that aswell.

She's fueded with Y2J over the IC Title too so yeah I don't see why Chyna can't be in WWE'13.

And before anyone mentions because she now gets payed to suck c**ks for a living or is a mess now.

IMO she should still be part of this game as she is a big part of the history this game is trying to relive/tell and besides it's now like they'd model this Chyna to be in the game anyway lol.

So yeah Chyna SHOULD be in WWE'13 IMO.

If we get an NXT pack I would be beyond pissed .

Why? Some people, myself included, would rather play as McGillicutty & Curtis than Gillberg & Blackman.

Lol , Gillberg ?? Who wants to play as him ? But because I don't care about NXT , I don't even identify with the superstars on that show , this is an A.E. themed game & it's the only oppourtunity they can capitalize on it so I would much rather have jobbers from that time frame , but this is just my personal opinion .

The only current superstars I wouldn't mind in the games are the ones that are making somewhat of an impact & I don't even care for them but they deserve to be in like

• Tensai

• Ryback

• Cesaro

I want as many A.E. people as possible because there are many people missing , the current roster has everyone who was actually " relevant " at the time the game was being made . No " Main " people are missing , just jobbers for the most part .

Why? Some people, myself included, would rather play as McGillicutty & Curtis than Gillberg & Blackman.

Lol , Gillberg ?? Who wants to play as him ? But because I don't care about NXT , I don't even identify with the superstars on that show , this is an A.E. themed game & it's the only oppourtunity they can capitalize on it so I would much rather have jobbers from that time frame , but this is just my personal opinion .

The only current superstars I wouldn't mind in the games are the ones that are making somewhat of an impact & I don't even care for them but they deserve to be in like

• Tensai

• Ryback

• Cesaro

I want as many A.E. people as possible because there are many people missing , the current roster has everyone who was actually " relevant " at the time the game was being made . No " Main " people are missing , just jobbers for the most part .

No.

• Tensai

• Ryback

• Cesaro

No.

I agree with no, I really hope most of the DLC isn't attitude themed you got most of the main attitude guys on the disk anyway you only lack Rikishi Too Cool Gangrel Viscera and Blackmen.

• Tensai

• Ryback

• Cesaro

No.

I agree with no, I really hope most of the DLC isn't attitude themed you got most of the main attitude guys on the disk anyway you only lack Rikishi Too Cool Gangrel Viscera and Blackmen.

You mean the rest of the Nation Of Domination? :hqhq:

Archived