DLC News - 20 Slots

KREATIV

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we get Hawkins, Cesaro, Kidd, The Uso's and the Primetime Players for DLC! That's only 7 guys, so that leaves 13 more slots. I'm guessing a good majority of those will be Attitude Era guys.

Add Regal to that list and it sounds awesome! If anything they should split it 50/50. I can see us getting something like 25 though. Which would be 12 currents, 12 attitudes & 1 non-wrestler. (Paul)

Who else thinks Batista might be DLC again? I dunno it's weird I know but I have a feeling it might be.

Look at JBL and Bellas being in....

What I am hoping for is at least: Goldust, Regal, Michael Cole (YES! he is f***** awesome!), Mason Ryan, Rikishi, Kurt Angle (yeah not likely but still), DDP, and maybe some legends like Andre the Giant?

And ofcourse divas! there are way to little divas in the game at this point!

Mae Young for example! And Sable!!!

don't forget Divas dlc so it will be current/divas dlc and Attitude dlc.

if there are 20 DLC slots, I'd be happy with only 5 or 6 slots for Divas. It is inevitable that we will get AJ, Natalya, and Layla. It would be nice to get Sable, Luna, and Molly or Ivory, but I don't really see them being in.

don't forget Divas dlc so it will be current/divas dlc and Attitude dlc.

if there are 20 DLC slots, I'd be happy with only 5 or 6 slots for Divas. It is inevitable that we will get AJ, Natalya, and Layla. It would be nice to get Sable, Luna, and Molly or Ivory, but I don't really see them being in.

just put in Layla AJ Kaitlyn and Nattie and an attitude diva or 2 and the rest can go to Current and Attitude guys

Remember AJ Lee and Sandow who are confirmed, I'm assuming they are part of the 20. Then the rest we get are...

Divas:

AJ Lee

Layla

Natalya

Current:

Damien Sandow

Antonio Cesaro

Prime Time Players (2)

Usos (2)

Tyson Kidd

Ryback

Tensai

Attitude:

Prince Albert

Rocky Maivia

Goldust

?

I know some are rumoured to be DLC like Kurt Angle, but I don't think an agreement will be reached. I can have a pretty good idea of the Current Roster, but the Attitude Era is the difficult bit. I'm trying to figure out specific packs in my head but it's difficult. I can imagine a Hardcore type pack, with Hardcore Holly, Steve Blackman and a few others, but we'll have to wait and see as it is impossible to really predict.

I really really really hope that they don't give us a DLC that is a different attire or time as an existing character. That is already my biggest complaint about WWE13. It would have been much better to put HHH, for example, in and then give him the DX, and Hunter Hearst Helmsley as alt attires. We don't need him in three separate times.

I really really really hope that they don't give us a DLC that is a different attire or time as an existing character. That is already my biggest complaint about WWE13. It would have been much better to put HHH, for example, in and then give him the DX, and Hunter Hearst Helmsley as alt attires. We don't need him in three separate times.

i agree. i bet half of the 20 superstars on DLC will be more duplicates! lol.

20 DLC GUYS ? :o How much Microsoft Points Fan Axxess will be then? It was around 800 las two years, how much do you think it will be now?

I think it depends, if only 20 superstars it might be 800, if aren's and costumes will be there to it might go around 1200.

I am counting on 1200

Just give me Sable so I can be at peace , they already have models of her being in the game previously all they have to do is build on that .

Yes Sable please! Also mae young :P

Archived