Update on Jack Swagger, Raven Comments on CM Punk

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
]LordsOfPain.net[/b] reports that WWE will be keeping Jack Swagger off television for the next few weeks and may possibly bring him back as a face for his next scheduled appearance on RAW, which will be on October 1st in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the same night that festivities of some sort are being planned for WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross.

Source

Raven recently did an interview with Inside The Ropes Radio and offered the following comments on working with current WWE Champion CM Punk in TNA Wrestling:

"He had a very inflated sense of self importance at the time. He thought he was so much better than he was. Not that he was bad, he just wasn't as good as he thought he was. I don't watch wrestling anymore, because it's too disappointing but I was doing a personal appearance where they show PPVs and you're watching the show. Wow, watching him, he became phenomenal. The two pay-per-views I've seen, he was the best thing on them. I have nothing but respect for him. it was just back then, he had an inflated sense of self importance."

Source

*censored* that, that'd work.

I'd like to see him do something other than a damn body press though, what's the point of making someone an Angle rehash if he can't even get 1/2 right?

I'd like to see him move faster in the ring too.

I'd be okay with him coming back and just interfering and doing multiple release variations of suplexes on everyone, for nothing-

I actually think Swagger can be great as a face.

And you base it on... what?

His gimmick. He's an all-american American, a college standout in almost everything he did. With his recent cut he looks more like a clean cut jock than he ever has. It'd be like throwing Tim Tebow in a wrestling ring.

Archived