The OFFICIAL WWE '13 achievement list

Dazz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i,m only gonna say 1 thing, its very strange that this list suddenly shows up, a day after the other one does. its poorly worded, as if a five year old did it. thq have still yet to officially deny the first list other than cory saying don,t believe the rumours. i smell thq trying to put us off with a fake list. another thing i find strange, is the fact that this list doesn,t have 1 single achievment for universe mode. we already know that their are additions to universe mode this year, so why wouldn,t they have any achievments relating to it? thq obviously know about the first list by now, and lo and behold, a second list shows up, omitting any reference to universe mode

I said it before.... This list showed up after the first one....

The first from a site which got it right last year, btw...

agreed, i believe the one on ign before this one

ok, so a few people here had a decent arguments about my breakdown on some of the achievements.

1- i still don't get the 'rattlesnake' one where it says The rattlesnake is coming!? - Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player). if this has to do with Austin throwing someone through the glass, don't you think it should say, "As Stone Cold, Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player). A 'rattlesnake achievement doesn't make any sense if i play as Cena and i throw CM punk through a pane of glass.

2- as i mentioned in my 'breakdown' post, where the Special Referee achievements? the 1st 'leaked' list had these...

Crossing The Line - 5G - Get replaced by another referee in a Special Referee Match.

Fair To The Very End - 5G - Referee a match without your fairness meter rising.

and those explain EXACTLY what the newly revamped Special ref matches are this year.

im not saying this one is fake, and the other one is real, im only making comparisons here. right now i doubt both of them, but, the 1 first one just seems more logical.

People on the Thq forum say the same guy made both the achievement lists. Sorry but I think they're both fake lists. He even made an account on both IGN and the Wwe Thq forums.

so people on a THQ forum are saying that the lists are fake? what a surprise. it stands to reason that thq would want people to believe that

ok, so a few people here had a decent arguments about my breakdown on some of the achievements.

1- i still don't get the 'rattlesnake' one where it says The rattlesnake is coming!? - Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player). if this has to do with Austin throwing someone through the glass, don't you think it should say, "As Stone Cold, Win by throwing an opponent through the window in Backstage Brawl (single player). A 'rattlesnake achievement doesn't make any sense if i play as Cena and i throw CM punk through a pane of glass.

You didn't read my post: Glass Shatters, Steve Austin's entrance. Hence, The Rattlesnake is coming(?)

like a lot of people, i want to believe the first list over this one, and not just because the first list offers more that we want. we already know that universe mode has a lot of new additions this year, we just don,t know what they are yet, so i find it odd that an achievments list wouldn,t have 1 single achievment for universe mode. i also find it odd, that the second list has an achivment for I QUIT match, a match which hasn,t even been confirmed in the game, but not 1 achievment for SPECIAL REFERREE match, a match we know to be in. another thing to consider is THQ,S silence since the first list was leaked, and now this second list shows up, completely leaving out any mention of universe mode whatsoever. maybe, just maybe, thq are trying a bit of damage control to throw us off the scent. don,t get me wrong, a part of me is still afraid to believe the first list in case it turns out to be fake, but, until a better, more plausable list shows up, or, thq denounce it as fake, then i,m going with the first list

If I could choose, I'd take the 'leaked achievements' list that came out a few days ago over this one.

At least that list had alot of cool stuff to do in game, but this list here seems boring, and repetitive of last years game. Berserker i swear was an achievement last year too. Why copy last years names and tasks? I'm calling fake on this list.

the list is basically the same as last year, it even has the same images next to it. it also has road to wrestlemaina in it, which i believe has been replaced but attitude era campaign. i also dont buy the wording on these "Clear the "Mankind" chapter." seems abit vague to me :/

Apparently some people believe this list of achievements because it actually has icons. The thing is these icons look like they came from older games and seem easy to replicate. Also I find the names and wording of some of these achievements to be highly suspicious. All in all this achievement doesn't seem believable. Both of them could possibly be a case of hiding a lie within some truth.

The search for new info on this game continues...

Okay so what if both the lists are fake?

i,m hoping not, because a lot of people, myself included, are really hyped up since the first list. after comparing both lists, the second one seems, i don,t know, ameturish next to the first, plus, the list was leaked last year and turned out to be true, so who knows. i keep coming back to this one thing, but thq are remaining very quiet about that first list, and now that we have a second list, its put doubt in peoples minds.

Most likely fake because of the I quit match...

There is a big chance it's in the game because of the Mankind/Rock match at Royal Rumble 1999.

true, but special referree match was in road to wrestlemania one year but wasn,t one of the match types in the actual game, so i quit match could be in attitude era mode

You didn't read my post: Glass Shatters, Steve Austin's entrance. Hence, The Rattlesnake is coming(?)

I'm not surprised with how the achievements don't make sense in this list.

Even the description on submission systems or control schemes doesn't quiet seem right in loading screens from previous games, or maybe that's just me? I don't know.

Anyway, I hope the first list is true!

There we go, makes a ton of sense.

Archived