It's gone from bad to worse for Dazman

King RyderFan

Why is she being pushed again? Eve, Tamina, and hell Alicia should come first before Kaitlyn.

WWE just needs another top face blonde :rolleyes:

Pushed again?! Since when has Kaitlyn been pushed before? Also, you would prefer Alicia Fox as the champion, over someone like Kaitlyn? Wow.....

lol I forgot about Botchicia Fox until you just mentioned her lmao

see I am not the only one who refers to Alicia as a botch machine. I wonder if Maffew could make a botchamania vid of Alicia Fox botches.

I never said you were, I'm just sick & tired of the stupid "Botch Fox" name. I want to see that video as well, just to see how she is no longer a botch machine. Bet all his clips will be from 2008-2010.

You must have stopped watching in 2011 then.

No, you must have. Several Alicia matches where she didn't botch:

NXT: Vs Maxine

Superstars: Fox & Kaitlyn Vs Beth & Natalya.

Superstars: Vs Natalya

SmackDown!: Fox & Tamina Vs Beth & Natalya

SmackDown!: Vs Beth Phoenix

Then you have that match on SD with Natalya where she pulled some of her hair off and that RAW where she gave Beth a bruise(that match was horrible in itself). It's ok to admit your favorite did wrong bro.

Her somersault leg drop is a dangerous move. The only problem is Fox tried to perform a move she had no business doing. And as for Nattie getting her hair pulled out? Big deal, it'll grow back. It's Nattie's fault for having long hair.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not saying that Nattie's hair was a botch, I was describing the match because these two faced a lot.

That match with Beth was one of her worst performances I ever seen from her.

I agree Alicia had a bad night when she faced Beth, but IMO, she is underrated. The rest of the matches I listed featured no botches from her.

I was not saying that Nattie's hair was a botch, I was describing the match because these two faced a lot.

I agree Alicia had a bad night when she faced Beth, but IMO, she is underrated. The rest of the matches I listed featured no botches from her.

Even without botches, she still is a bad wrestler.

I agree that there are better people than Fox. I just think the "Botch Fox" name is unfair when she can go without botching.

I agree that there are better people than Fox. I just think the "Botch Fox" name is unfair when she can go without botching.

For the most part, I tend to not like those silly nicknames people come up with, "Botch Fox" included.

Archived