It's gone from bad to worse for Dazman

King RyderFan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what has Tamina done to deserve being pushed, All she did was have that mini fued with beth and then went into obscurity. Alicia hasn't been on tv in months and probably for good reason. Eve is the only one who would make sense to be put for the title. I say make it a triple threat match and keep kaitlyn in the match.

At least its not Kelly Kelly in the title picture again :shifty:

I will say it once and I will say it again Kaitlyn haters gonna hate for no reason.

what has Tamina done to deserve being pushed, All she did was have that mini fued with beth and then went into obscurity. Alicia hasn't been on tv in months and probably for good reason. Eve is the only one who would make sense to be put for the title. I say make it a triple threat match and keep kaitlyn in the match.

I will say it once and I will say it again Kaitlyn haters gonna hate for no reason.

Kelly haters gonna hate for no reason.

Why is she being pushed again? Eve, Tamina, and hell Alicia should come first before Kaitlyn.

WWE just needs another top face blonde :rolleyes:

Pushed again?! Since when has Kaitlyn been pushed before? Also, you would prefer Alicia Fox as the champion, over someone like Kaitlyn? Wow.....

lol I forgot about Botchicia Fox until you just mentioned her lmao

see I am not the only one who refers to Alicia as a botch machine. I wonder if Maffew could make a botchamania vid of Alicia Fox botches.

Why is she being pushed again? Eve, Tamina, and hell Alicia should come first before Kaitlyn.

Pushed again?! Since when has Kaitlyn been pushed before? Also, you would prefer Alicia Fox as the champion, over someone like Kaitlyn? Wow.....

see I am not the only one who refers to Alicia as a botch machine. I wonder if Maffew could make a botchamania vid of Alicia Fox botches.

I never said you were, I'm just sick & tired of the stupid "Botch Fox" name. I want to see that video as well, just to see how she is no longer a botch machine. Bet all his clips will be from 2008-2010.

I never said you were, I'm just sick & tired of the stupid "Botch Fox" name. I want to see that video as well, just to see how she is no longer a botch machine. Bet all his clips will be from 2008-2010.

Can't botch if you don't get air time

You know what, I commend Kaitlyn for having a broken base. Kaitlyn has 3 active topics about her, she has tons of supporters and tons of haters, just like John Cena. Has the IWC ever been so vocally split against one diva before?

Can't botch if you don't get air time

You know what, I commend Kaitlyn for having a broken base. Kaitlyn has 3 active topics about her, she has tons of supporters and tons of haters, just like John Cena. Has the IWC ever been so vocally split against one diva before?

I could name you several matches Fox had in 2012 and she didn't botch in any of them. People on this forum are so ignorant.

Kaitlyn tweeted this,

“2 years of Workin hard behind the scenes and flyin under the radar… It’s MY time at #NOC. let’s make this #NightOfKaitlyn @WWEUniverse.”

Doesn't look to me as if she is being replaced or surely WWE would have removed it. 10 days until the "Night Of Kaitlyn." :D

In character tweet. Could still be replaced and then do another in charcter tweet complaining.

You read it wrong, I meant why was she being pushed in the first place

You just don't want someone to take K2 place as no1 babyface diva do you?

Are you forgetting WWE is scripted? Of course Tamina doesn't do shit because she is not given the opportunity to.

I seriously do not get the kaitlyn love, seriously. She's hot and probably has a fun personality, but that's it. Her move set is basically a slimmed down version of Beth and watching her wrestle makes me cringe. I give her 6 months in NXT and then I can expect greatness

Where did I say that? I am a Kelly supporter, yes, but that doesn't mean I think that. Besides the number 1 baby face is Layla.

Where did I say that? I am a Kelly supporter, yes, but that doesn't mean I think that. Besides the number 1 baby face is Layla.

1) You act a little bit like that

2) no, K2 is still the top babyface Diva and more over then Layla

She is not the top baby face. When's the last time she appeared on television? I maybe a Kelly fan, but I'm not one of those bigots.

Besides Layla is the divas champion, she's on a winning streak, she appears every week, and she's in a feud. BAM #1 face

She is not the top baby face. When's the last time she appeared on television? I maybe a Kelly fan, but I'm not one of those bigots.

Besides Layla is the divas champion, she's on a winning streak, she appears every week, and she's in a feud. BAM #1 face

I agree though IMO, I doubt Layla will be the top face for too much longer. Shame, she is good in ring. I just hope the Diva's title gets defended more often.

Kaitlyn tweeted this,

“2 years of Workin hard behind the scenes and flyin under the radar… It’s MY time at #NOC. let’s make this #NightOfKaitlyn @WWEUniverse.”

Doesn't look to me as if she is being replaced or surely WWE would have removed it. 10 days until the "Night Of Kaitlyn." :D

In character tweet. Could still be replaced and then do another in charcter tweet complaining.

I doubt it. The Night Of Kaitlyn has to happen. :P

Kaitlyn tweeted this,

I doubt it. The Night Of Kaitlyn has to happen. :P

The Night of Kaitlyn will be Night of Champions, where Kaitlyn will fight valiantly for the Diva's title but ultimately, gets screwed by Eve Torres. My honest to god opinion of what will happen at NoC. I can, unfortunately, see Kaitlyn winning the belt at Survivor Series or TLC.

You must have stopped watching in 2011 then.

No, you must have. Several Alicia matches where she didn't botch:

NXT: Vs Maxine

Superstars: Fox & Kaitlyn Vs Beth & Natalya.

Superstars: Vs Natalya

SmackDown!: Fox & Tamina Vs Beth & Natalya

SmackDown!: Vs Beth Phoenix

No, you must have. Several Alicia matches where she didn't botch:

NXT: Vs Maxine

Superstars: Fox & Kaitlyn Vs Beth & Natalya.

Superstars: Vs Natalya

SmackDown!: Fox & Tamina Vs Beth & Natalya

SmackDown!: Vs Beth Phoenix

Then you have that match on SD with Natalya where she pulled some of her hair off and that RAW where she gave Beth a bruise(that match was horrible in itself). It's ok to admit your favorite did wrong bro.

Archived