It's gone from bad to worse for Dazman

King RyderFan

It hasn't gone bad for me until Eve replaces Kaitlyn in the match. She wouldn't have tried to clothesline her out of the match twice if it was a botch. When it happens then I'll believe it, until then these reports are as fake as Nikki Bella's boobs. ;)

LIke I said, I think only one of Eve's feet was supposed to touch but they both did. If ya wanna believe otherwise, that's fine.

I do believe otherwise. Eve didn't even attempt to save herself or looked shocked after the match. It was just Layla that looked surprised but I'm sure it was just acting.

after the botched clothsline, Kaitlyn could have just tried for the spear through the ropes which would of given Eve a better chance to hang to the ropes and save herself. remember, divas NO NOT have to go over the top rope. they can go through the ropes to get eliminated. like i said before, it's not unheard of for finishes to be changed on the fly. the bell and her music delay, i think people are just reading too much into it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasn't gone bad for me until Eve replaces Kaitlyn in the match. She wouldn't have tried to clothesline her out of the match twice if it was a botch. When it happens then I'll believe it, until then these reports are as fake as Nikki Bella's boobs. ;)

LIke I said, I think only one of Eve's feet was supposed to touch but they both did. If ya wanna believe otherwise, that's fine.

I do believe otherwise. Eve didn't even attempt to save herself or looked shocked after the match. It was just Layla that looked surprised but I'm sure it was just acting.

after the botched clothsline, Kaitlyn could have just tried for the spear through the ropes which would of given Eve a better chance to hang to the ropes and save herself. remember, divas NO NOT have to go over the top rope. they can go through the ropes to get eliminated. like i said before, it's not unheard of for finishes to be changed on the fly. the bell and her music delay, i think people are just reading too much into it.

If u have watched wrestling for a while like me, especially WWE, whenever a clothesline over the top or a finish is botched, they almost ALWAYS recreate that spot either right after that, or a few mins later. Thats what happened.

Every god damn battle royal we hear this guy wasnt supposed to win, wasnt supposed to get eliminated by this person etc etc

Bottom line is what you see is what you get. Conspiracy theories for divas battle royals lol wtf slow week on the dirtsheets i see.

Did u guys hear the report Punk wasnt supposed to ever become champion? Theyve just let him be champion for 10 months cuz they messed up the original finish at survivor series last year

Dude, it wasn't a damn botch, you can go on believing that all you want, but its nothing more than wishful thinking on your part.

Then explain it taking ages for the bell to ring & Kaitlyn's music to play.

It wouldn't do any good if I did explain, you are so hard headed you wouldn't listen even if I did.

CHZRfan, its fantastic that you don't like Kaitlyn. But do you have to remind us EVERY single time when ever there is the slightest mention of her? Do you have to bash her and undermine her talent everytime someone says something complimentary towards her? Or look through a forum for someone who says something bad about Kaitlyn, quote them and say "this"? WE GET IT. You don't like her, quit expressing it every single time. She's still going to be there no matter how much you complain.

CHZRfan, its fantastic that you don't like Kaitlyn. But do you have to remind us EVERY single time when ever there is the slightest mention of her? Do you have to bash her and undermine her talent everytime someone says something complimentary towards her? Or look through a forum for someone who says something bad about Kaitlyn and say "this"? WE GET IT. You don't like her, get over it. She's still going to be there no matter how much you complain.

Thank you. :cool:

CHZRfan, its fantastic that you don't like Kaitlyn. But do you have to remind us EVERY single time when ever there is the slightest mention of her? Do you have to bash her and undermine her talent everytime someone says something complimentary towards her? Or look through a forum for someone who says something bad about Kaitlyn and say "this"? WE GET IT. You don't like her, get over it. She's still going to be there no matter how much you complain.

Thank you. :cool:

Yes, yes I do. :cool:

CHZRfan, its fantastic that you don't like Kaitlyn. But do you have to remind us EVERY single time when ever there is the slightest mention of her? Do you have to bash her and undermine her talent everytime someone says something complimentary towards her? Or look through a forum for someone who says something bad about Kaitlyn, quote them and say "this"? WE GET IT. You don't like her, quit expressing it every single time. She's still going to be there no matter how much you complain.

Someone who has sense.

After watching that again, it really does look like Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to win. People can argue otherwise, but everything points to it. Late music, Kaitlyns surprised expression, the refs expression, Eve legs trying to land on the apron. However, I do also think that Kaitlyn was going to get a push soon, so they just decided to go with it. What harm is a couple of months difference going to do, for a feud that was supposed to happen anyway. Besides, it's not like Kaitlyn HAS to win in this match. She can lose, but put on a strong performance.

After watching that again, it really does look like Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to win. People can argue otherwise, but everything points to it. Late music, Kaitlyns surprised expression, the refs expression, Eve legs trying to land on the apron. However, I do also think that Kaitlyn was going to get a push soon, so they just decided to go with it. What harm is a couple of months difference going to do, for a feud that was supposed to happen anyway. Besides, it's not like Kaitlyn HAS to win in this match. She can lose, but put on a strong performance.

This. Provided Kaitlyn does NOT win the belt at TLC, this sounds good.

Why is she being pushed again? Eve, Tamina, and hell Alicia should come first before Kaitlyn.

WWE just needs another top face blonde :rolleyes:

Pushed again?! Since when has Kaitlyn been pushed before? Also, you would prefer Alicia Fox as the champion, over someone like Kaitlyn? Wow.....

Why is she being pushed again? Eve, Tamina, and hell Alicia should come first before Kaitlyn.

Pushed again?! Since when has Kaitlyn been pushed before? Also, you would prefer Alicia Fox as the champion, over someone like Kaitlyn? Wow.....

lol I forgot about Botchicia Fox until you just mentioned her lmao

Kaitlyn is better than Eve, Kelly, Alicia, and every other dica other than Natayla, Beth, and Tamina. Other than those three she has the best in ring skill. She had decent charisma on NXT, and she has a good look to her. She could be a decent champ so why not go with it.

F4Wonline.com is reporting Eve Torres might be added to the Layla versus Kaitlyn match at Night of Champions.

There is also a chance Kaitlyn will be removed from the match as she originally wasn't supposed to be the number one contender to the Divas title. The battle royal several weeks ago had a botched ending which saw her win.

Source: wrestlezone.com

Hopefully. Eve vs layla would of been a better singles match.

CHRZfan explained it perfectly, all the stuff after the match and the fact that Eve was probably suppose to land on the apron but ended up landing on the floor. Would've been funnier in a Royal Rumble though. Also as It's the Diva's Gold they're just like "lets just roll with it. For Dazman.".

CHRZfan explained it perfectly, all the stuff after the match and the fact that Eve was probably suppose to land on the apron but ended up landing on the floor. Would've been funnier in a Royal Rumble though. Also as It's the Diva's Gold they're just like "lets just roll with it. For Dazman.".

I know. It would be funny if it happened to the dude who was supposed to win the Rumble. I would not want to be near Vince when he finds out though. :lol:

Agreed. Tamina is a second generation star, they should cash in on that. Eve's a good heel and as an authority figure they could cash in on that and have her be the heel Authory figure who only defends their title when the match favours them.

Archived