It's gone from bad to worse for Dazman

King RyderFan

F4Wonline.com is reporting Eve Torres might be added to the Layla versus Kaitlyn match at Night of Champions.

There is also a chance Kaitlyn will be removed from the match as she originally wasn't supposed to be the number one contender to the Divas title. The battle royal several weeks ago had a botched ending which saw her win.

Source: wrestlezone.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are shhets saying WWE are high on Kaitlyn and there are others saying the finish was botched. My opinion:

WWE officials ARE hign on Kaitlyn, :( they did plan for her to win the Divas title later this year but they wanted to give Eve a shot first by winning a battle royal wher Kaitlyn & Eve btoched the finish resulting in Kaitlyn winning the battle royal and getting the shot so WWE are trying to correct it by replacing her with Eve.

If anything, I would like to see a Triple Threat match at NOC - something different - something we haven't seen the Divas compete in for AGES now. It would mean that Kaitlyn still has the opportunity to compete on PPV, Eve would be able to lose without even being involved in the decision and could then lead on to a Layla / Eve fued which was originally planned. Then, hopefully WWE will see what Kaitlyn is capable of and eventually when the time is right give her another lengthy feud over the title.

Lol it really looks like Kaitlyn wasn' t supposed to win it :D. Look at her reaction, look at ref' s reaction. Plus the fact that the bell was rung so late, while it' s always rung almost JUST after the match. The theme was played a little late too, but this could be just me. It' s strange.

I know, like I said in my last post, I think was just supposed to escape elimination buther feet hit the floor.

I'd be happy with a Triple Threat match. I like Eve & Kaitlyn so I wouldn't mind who won at NOC. I would prefer Eve to win and have a heel run for a while and then Kaitlyn to defeat her for the title at TLC or Royal Rumble.

Remove thr Kaitlyn title run and you have a great plan, mister!

I like Kaitlyn, after Eve's title run I would of picked Kaitlyn to take the title or Natalya, I'm guessing you would rather Natalya than Kaitlyn?

I think that kaitlyn was supposed to win the battle royal and be portrayed as an underdog character which is why everyone was shocked by it because the wwe hardly ever put this much effort into a planned divas feud never mind one that shouldnt even be happening. if it was botched they'd have probably just made eve and kaitlyn face off for the number one contender match on smackdown that week or something

id like to see a triple threat match though to add something different

I think that kaitlyn was supposed to win the battle royal and be portrayed as an underdog character which is why everyone was shocked by it because the wwe hardly ever put this much effort into a planned divas feud never mind one that shouldnt even be happening. if it was botched they'd have probably just made eve and kaitlyn face off for the number one contender match on smackdown that week or something

id like to see a triple threat match though to add something different

It's the diva's belt. Not a World title. I think that the higher ups just said "OK, that wasn't supposed to happen. We'll just go with it." Look at how shocked everyone was as well as the fact that it took ages for the bell to ring and Kaitlyn's music to play. Normally, those two things happen right after the match ended.

I'd be happy with a Triple Threat match. I like Eve & Kaitlyn so I wouldn't mind who won at NOC. I would prefer Eve to win and have a heel run for a while and then Kaitlyn to defeat her for the title at TLC or Royal Rumble.

That could be enjoyable.

I also agree that all the dirtsheets that say Kaitlyn wasn't supposed to win are full of crap. They didn't bother to try and fix it much. Kaitlyn is the number 1 contender DEAL WITH IT. I love at all these excuses people are making as to how she shouldn't have won.

I also love the excuseds as to how you think that she was supposed to win.

It hasn't gone bad for me until Eve replaces Kaitlyn in the match. She wouldn't have tried to clothesline her out of the match twice if it was a botch. When it happens then I'll believe it, until then these reports are as fake as Nikki Bella's boobs. ;)

LIke I said, I think only one of Eve's feet was supposed to touch but they both did. If ya wanna believe otherwise, that's fine.

Its the Divas title, who gives a shit?

Diva's fans do! Quit making ignorant comments.

It hasn't gone bad for me until Eve replaces Kaitlyn in the match. She wouldn't have tried to clothesline her out of the match twice if it was a botch. When it happens then I'll believe it, until then these reports are as fake as Nikki Bella's boobs. ;)

LIke I said, I think only one of Eve's feet was supposed to touch but they both did. If ya wanna believe otherwise, that's fine.

I do believe otherwise. Eve didn't even attempt to save herself or looked shocked after the match. It was just Layla that looked surprised but I'm sure it was just acting.

Archived