My final Project for 2012: The Undertaker 1993-1999 *All 3 slots uploaded to XBL!* Pics now added 09/09/2012

Tyrant185

Now I know this place isn't as busy as it was but for those wondering, yes, I'm still working on my Mick Foley project. However I'm having a small bit of bother regarding the cactus jack and dude love t-shirts. I have the images (thanks NWOldskool), but that's all I'll say. If anyone can help me out with that, inbox me.

Anyways I had a scour online and found 1 decent Ministry Undertaker at best, so I thought I'd take it upon myself to give one more project to the community. I'm massively tempted to do what I did in 2010 and go through his whole career again, but I won't bother with current Taker as I think it was Wolfgang or Bhangra did a brilliant job with that.

Credit to Acid6D94 for the textures (Standard PT's by myself)

Search Tags: The Undertaker, Tyrant185, caws.ws, WWF

*Update* 09/09/2012

Uploaded all 3 slots to XBL and tweaked the entrance gear for Ministry Undertaker's WrestleMania 15 attire. Hope you all enjoy

:cool:

I'm gonna try and finish off Mr. Ass, Gangrel, Cactus Jack and Dude Love over this month. I had hoped they would be done by now but things change. Anyway be sure to check these out on XBL as my pic quality is always detracting from my work, especially of the attires with the camera reflecting light from the TV.

Undertaker (1999: Untextured Face)

undertakerministryface.jpg

undertakerministryattir.jpg

Undertaker (1993-1998: Textured Face)

undertakertexturedfinal.jpg

Good to see someone covering classic Taker, I'm so relieved this wasn't another current one there are more than enough of those, is there any chance you'll be covering grey/purple gloves era? Also are you planning on adding a texture at some point? I know some people don't like to use them but I'm a big fan.

So far I don't really see a lot of him there but if the morph is good I'd add a texture, I'm sure it'll have a much better resemblance then and after seeing how your other projects have turned out I'm sure this will only get better. :cool:

Thanks.

Just updated it but my pics always blur out a lot of the face detailing. I'd love to texture as I had a lot of fun with it in 2010 but not sure if it's possible for me to do though without a certain kind of xbox. Don't think I'm allowed to get into it too much on here but inbox me if there's a way around it.

I'm definitely wanting to cover the 90's. Anything after that I'm not 100% on right now.

Looks pretty good I'd MAYBE go with another skin tone, either 8, 11, or 4. It looks really great though!

What attires are you planning? I'd really like a Phenom era Undertaker (96 -98)

Also I loved all your other CAWS I downloaded them all the other day and rated them 5, especially loved DX era Rick Rude and Shawn Michael's attires

Thanks for comments and feedback :cool:

I've decided to copy this to another slot and try my hand at texturing again using Acid's texture of Taker. However it's really pixelated and since we can't blend it in with the skin tones it's really looking quite untidy at the minute :fedup:

EDIT: Hair 48 hides it well, but when it comes to doing the Ministry version it's gonna be a struggle to tidy it up. I'll add pics shortly.

Thanks for comments and feedback :cool:

I've decided to copy this to another slot and try my hand at texturing again using Acid's texture of Taker. However it's really pixelated and since we can't blend it in with the skin tones it's really looking quite untidy at the minute :fedup:

EDIT: Hair 48 hides it well, but when it comes to doing the Ministry version it's gonna be a struggle to tidy it up. I'll add pics shortly.

I agree with the texture not looking right, diffrent color from the pale neck, looks better without it IMO :cool: just looks slap dash.

I've tried working on this a bit and I've added lids to the eyes, and a bit of detailing underneath. The hair does a great job of covering up the mess though and I'm gonna go ahead and work on the attires I think.

Still not sure what to do for 97-99 Taker though. Could go untextured but the face took up so many layers. I might just have to settle for untextured though and rework the morph a little bit, as well as deleting some of the details to make space for the rest of the tattoos and the attire work.

Looks much better, now that you put the texture piece on. The only problem is some of the face morph is off, and looks a bit pixelated.

I am looking forward to see how the rest of the Foley project turns out.

Really like this. Seriously cannot wait to see Ministry Taker :)

Thanks.

I do wish I could have done the face more justice regarding the texture but decided with the layers and PT slots I had left I'd have to settle with what I've done. Tidied it up as best as I could tbh, but I'm thinking the Ministry slot at the least may have to go untextured in the face.

I think one of the biggest problems with my own morph was that he didn't look angry enough.

Like how it looks so far :)

Is that hair the one with a ponytail and loose hair? If so and you have enough layers, I would add this.

2znqpnt.png

Yea, it's the 'HBK' hair. I'm really struggling to finish the attire off though so I won't have the layers to add those hair lines. Not sure Taker had them anyway.

Upper body seems huge.

Yea the upper body was way too big when I went back and looked at it. I've reuploaded it though with a tweaked body morph.

Ok I've tweaked the body morphing for a 3rd time and all 3 slots are now finished. These are going on XBL in 5 minutes :cool:

Like how it looks so far :)

Is that hair the one with a ponytail and loose hair? If so and you have enough layers, I would add this.

2znqpnt.png

Yea, it's the 'HBK' hair. I'm really struggling to finish the attire off though so I won't have the layers to add those hair lines. Not sure Taker had them anyway.

Upper body seems huge.

Yea the upper body was way too big when I went back and looked at it. I've reuploaded it though with a tweaked body morph.

Ok I've tweaked the body morphing for a 3rd time and all 3 slots are now finished. These are going on XBL in 5 minutes :cool:

He did have them, but they was darker. But its just a small detail if you don't have enough layers.

Well I can't believe I forgot to add the chest plate on Taker's WM15 gear, so I'm making updates to it and gonna reupload. I'm also trying to tweak the cape if I can by adding some wings to it, but I'm 1 layer short and something would have to be taken from the face :fedup:

undertaker_bio_display_image.jpg?1287278023

Archived