(Update)The Best Rock? (Inspiration for someone to Start up a PS3 CAWtionary)

RevFury

Okay. So Kid Glory's 360 CAWtionary is awesome! I think someone should start up one on the PS3 Side of things :) I would but that would require me stopping my CAWing, so if someone would like to pick up on this great!

New 24 Hour Poll. Please Vote on the BEST Rock CAW.

Yeah, I'm talking overall Face Morph though. Personally if GM did a Current Rock/ Balded & Put on Facial Hair I think it'd be pretty great. Same if schlimo got rid of the Custom Skin it'd be amazing! GEWY's face just looks odd in that pick. I hate to sound rude but it looked better on the side....

Oh! I totally agree I just want to see 2 things. A CAW mode pic of GEWY's Update. & A new Update on GM's cause I'm not liking that Skin Tone....Anyone Agree?

I'm so sorry I wasn't being rude I meant that the in-game of GEWY's w/ him doing the "meh" Face makes him look a little off.

(BTW Everyone's free to vote again) Fixed the Poll.

GM & TripleB are tied! Last Votes anyone? We gotta know :lol: Also who did you vote for? Feel Free to tell us :cool:

Left a vote for GrumbleMonkey.

Also, I've compiled a list of CAW's that I think are the best that I've found.

Sent it to Kartik a couple of months back & he said a PS3 CAWtionary would be a good thing to start from it.

Awesome! Do you have time? Although I don't think you do as you are a CAWer as well :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived