CZW Down With The Sickness 2012

TheHans215

Anybody going or watching via iPPV CZW's Down With The Sickness this Saturday? This show takes place every year in memory of Chri$ Ca$h and is the second part of an Evolve doubleheader. The matches look pretty solid and CZW has been top notch recently especially with wrestlers in the PWI 500. El Generico and Super Smash Bros are also returning.

El Generico is scheduled to face Masada for the CZW WHC, and that should be epic.

Here's the rest of the lineup:

Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder Match - Title Unification - Both Titles are on the Line

CZW World Jr Heavyweight Champion A.R. FOX vs. CZW Wired TV Champion DAVE CRIST

CZW World Tag Team Championship - 'Freebird Rules'

NOI's DANNY HAVOC & DEVON MOORE © vs. Gulak Campaigns' MR TOFIGA & ALEXANDER JAMES

OI4K's SAMI CALLIHAN & JAKE CRIST w/ NEVAEH vs. the returning SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

Rematch from Tangled Web

RICH SWANN vs. SHANE STRICKLAND

Fallout from the Break Up of BLK OUT

4Locos' ALEX COLON w/ CHRISSY RIVERA vs Blk-Out's RUCKUS w/ ROBBIE MIRENO

Chri$ Ca$h Opportunity Match

PEPPER PARKS w/ CHERRY BOMB vs. KEKOA

Inter-Gender Tag-Team Match

DREW GULAK & KIMBER LEE vs. GREG EXCELLENT & MIA YIM

'BULLDOZER' MATT TREMONT will address CZW owner D.J. HYDE just 2 weeks before their No Ropes, No Canvas, Everything Wrapped in Barbed Wire Rematch at Redemption(Sept 22 ..also recommend checking out, there's a Fans Bring The Weapons match also)

JOKER has been suspended from the event by Vice President MAVEN BENTLEY for his actions at Tangled Web 5

I don't like this kind of wrestling, but recently I've been watching indy wrestling and saw El Generico he's pretty good. How much would this cost?

$15-$20 I think.

I won't be ordering the stream, but I may buy the DVD. Card looks great. Personally I don't see a point in Generico/Masada because Generico's likely a one-time thing and obviously won't win, not to mention I don't see Generico and Masada meshing together. Hoping they do Joker/Masada properly at some point. The Fox/Crist match sounds like it could be a show stealer. I'm a fan of both, and whoever wins, I'll be happy. Seems like a show I'd recommend to someone who hasn't watched since DJ took over.

I probably won't watch the stream, but I might pick up the DVD. The card looks pretty damn good, although I agree with Unbreakable on the Generico/Masada match. Doesn't seem like they would work that well together. I haven't watched a whole lot of events for the past year or so, so can somebody explain what a Chri$ Ca$h Opportunity Match is?

I don't like this kind of wrestling, but recently I've been watching indy wrestling and saw El Generico he's pretty good. How much would this cost?

$15-$20 I think.

I won't be ordering the stream, but I may buy the DVD. Card looks great. Personally I don't see a point in Generico/Masada because Generico's likely a one-time thing and obviously won't win, not to mention I don't see Generico and Masada meshing together. Hoping they do Joker/Masada properly at some point. The Fox/Crist match sounds like it could be a show stealer. I'm a fan of both, and whoever wins, I'll be happy. Seems like a show I'd recommend to someone who hasn't watched since DJ took over.

Actually the stream is only $9.99 and you have access to the show on demand for 30 days. Also, it's $20 for the live stream and they'll send you a DVD when finished.

Put it this way, I have ordered over 5 iPPVs from them and they have ALL been worth it. If you have the time and money, I HIGHLY suggest checking them out. Since DJ Hyde took over, shits been straightened out and the wrestling is not sloppy or garbage anymore. Also, I have ordered 1 ROH ippv, that was the FIRST and LAST I will order! The sites servers crashed during the ippv and they did NOTHING to satisfy the fans.

Like I said, if you have a chance, just check them out! They deserve a shot especially now more than ever!

Well apparently the show was good enough to get "CZW" trending on Twitter for a while. I heard something about Joe Gacy VS Masada, which I think would be great to see. I also heard that Dave Crist and AR Fox "tore the house down", which doesn't surprise me, as they are both phenomenal talents.

I saw it. The stream was horrible, but watchable towards the second half. It was decent, but the EVOLVE show that came before it was better IMO.

The Crist/Fox match was insane; hard to watch at times due to dangerous miscalculations/botches on both sides. There had to be at least three spots in the match that could've killed either one of them. It's a miracle that Fox didn't get seriously injured.

I saw it. The stream was horrible, but watchable towards the second half. It was decent, but the EVOLVE show that came before it was better IMO.

The Crist/Fox match was insane; hard to watch at times due to dangerous miscalculations/botches on both sides. There had to be at least three spots in the match that could've killed either one of them. It's a miracle that Fox didn't get seriously injured.

2 Things:

1) Which website did you watch the stream from? Cuz CZW openly said sorry that poor time contstraints caused audio and slight video problems.

2) Yes, that match was *censored*ing sick! The railing and ladder spots happened RIGHT in front of me. It was well worth the $20 live, and I hope you definitely check them out again!

be9dca7e.jpg

Gives you an idea of how crazy that match actually was!

2 Things:

1) Which website did you watch the stream from? Cuz CZW openly said sorry that poor time contstraints caused audio and slight video problems.

2) Yes, that match was *censored*ing sick! The railing and ladder spots happened RIGHT in front of me. It was well worth the $20 live, and I hope you definitely check them out again!

WWNLive. I usually have no problems with them (the preceding EVOLVE show stream was perfect), but the first half of CZW was far too jumpy to really watch. It looked like a slideshow, and the audio was slightly out of sync for the second half.

I admit, I was entertained by it, even though I think it's crazy to do that stuff for such little benefit. AR Fox should be a millionaire for all he's done in such little time.

2 Things:

WWNLive. I usually have no problems with them (the preceding EVOLVE show stream was perfect), but the first half of CZW was far too jumpy to really watch. It looked like a slideshow, and the audio was slightly out of sync for the second half.

I admit, I was entertained by it, even though I think it's crazy to do that stuff for such little benefit. AR Fox should be a millionaire for all he's done in such little time.

Well usually CZW streams on HybridEnt.tv and they probably ran smooth there. I'm sure trying to stream it over both sites and never using WWNLive before are key factors.

And yes, AR Fox deserves a HELL of a lot of credit! The guy put his career on the line about 4-6 times during that match!

Found a download for this, and grabbed it (I read that the show was meh aside from Fox/Crist, and it could be a while before I place my SMV order). Skipped to the end, didn't enjoy the ending as much as I thought I would. the end spot looked botched, but maybe it was just the camera angle. And the titles falling ruined it for me a little. I'll have to watch the rest of it though to really see for myself though

Archived