(Update)He'll Shatter Your Dreams...(and Nuts) RevFury's Goldust

RevFury

My First of 3 CAWs to be posted today. Shoooooo Hah. Gooooollllldduuuuusssstttt. The bizare one, The Original Golden Girl :lol: and The Man of many FacePaints. White, Black, Red, Green but most famously Gold.

81210827.jpg

Unmasked:

e5fa683e.jpg

Always up for Suggestions :)

@RevFury: What do you mean?. Would I change what you've already done, if so. No, I wouldn't. I actually don't have access to the downloadable content right now, anyways. I just thought I'd give you a suggestion. Cause I thought it would be neat to see that particular Goldust (Facepaint/look)

Anyways, thanks for the reply back. And again, you did a good job!.

@RevFury: Okay. And no problem!. Your very welcome. I do like (your) Goldust. Are you planning to make the four sets of attires?. If so you could probably do one of his looks from when he was with Luna!.

Oh yeah. You could also do a look from his early wrestling days. Like when he was known as the natural. Not too many people do that look. I actually wished that they had Dusty on wwe 12 like they did for svr 11 because I would have liked to have them (Dustin as the natural and Dusty) teaming up as a tag-team in my universe.

Archived