Which Tiny Detailed addition to the game do you think they've updated?

SuicidalKissesProduction™

I noticed Ryder's hair as well.... it looks Plastic, anyone else see that? "Take Care, Spike you're hair" doesn't exactly mean "My hair is stuck up like a plastic hat" THQ...

I actually have this issue with a lot of the hair in the game this year.

Actually Ryder's is the only one I noticed...

I noticed Ryder's hair as well.... it looks Plastic, anyone else see that? "Take Care, Spike you're hair" doesn't exactly mean "My hair is stuck up like a plastic hat" THQ...

I actually have this issue with a lot of the hair in the game this year.

Actually Ryder's is the only one I noticed...

Well I look at the Foley models and it just looks to me like the hair was a lego piece they plopped on the top of his head because the ends move, but the top looks too thick and flat. It's not a big deal for me it's just seemed to look weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Amount of Logos you can make (honestly I hope they added to this!, try making a few crowd signs; plus logos for all the Created Arenas/ Any Editing you'd want to do in CAWs)

This would be nice. If I wanted to create a mid-90s WWF arena in WWE '12, I'd have to create the New Generation logo, as well as another seperate logo for each of the words in "World Wrestling Federation".

Something like this, actually: (scroll down to 03 December 2011 - 08:45 PM)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/419035-my-mid-90s-wwf-arenas/

I'd like to be able to save a few of those slots for other things, as the mid-90s WWF arena isn't exactly my highest priority.

Edit: By the way, as far as hair goes, I've never liked "Attitude" Kane's hair in the recent WWE games. I remember seeing a more fitting hairstyle in CAW, believe it or not.

I just remembered a few additions that I would like to see added to create-an-arena.

1. Color of the steel steps

2. Type of floor mats: WWE style (looks like a solid floor) or WCW style (visible mats)

3. Ability to add logos and patterns to floor mats: I saw the perfect flames for the Nitro floor mats in WWE '12.

Tiny, easy additions.

Another addition I'd like (again for Create-A-Story mode) would he the ability to use wrestlers entrance attires in cutscenes.

For example, if we're using The Undertaker in a cut scene, we can first choose which attire from Superstar threads we want him to use. Then we can choose between "ring gear" and "entrance attire". If we choose entrance attire we can have Undertaker in the cutscenes wearing his hat and trench coat.

I hope they have kept or updated the animation for choking opponent while they are in tree of woe while your on outside

Amusing story about that, I was playing a Single W/ Manager and the manager ended up causing their superstar lose by DQ by obviously reaching into the ring when the opponent was in the Tree of woe and choking them. :hqhq:

I hope they have kept or updated the animation for choking opponent while they are in tree of woe while your on outside

Amusing story about that, I was playing a Single W/ Manager and the manager ended up causing their superstar lose by DQ by obviously reaching into the ring when the opponent was in the Tree of woe and choking them. :hqhq:

LOL VINTAGE SCREW JOB LOL

Archived