Calveszilla! Bully Ray! by Slipfan

Slipfan

Cool can you do the young bucks

Where does it say he's taking request?

Damn hardass

Whatever you say bro.

Anyway, I agree with Ravenos about the jersey, the Hardcore 5150 and the skull sits better on the jersey if you split the PT's. And is there any chance of getting a closeup CAW mode shot of the face? It looks like a texture but I can't really tell.

Damn hardass

Whatever you say bro.

Anyway, I agree with Ravenos about the jersey, the Hardcore 5150 and the skull sits better on the jersey if you split the PT's. And is there any chance of getting a closeup CAW mode shot of the face? It looks like a texture but I can't really tell.

Yea it's Textured, I agree with Rav aswell. The designs on the shirt looks too stretched out.

Damn hardass

I'll admit that he came off as a hardass, but to be honest it was kind of an odd comment. Without giving any kind of feedback or acknowledgment of the CAW he randomly requests a CAW that has nothing to do with Bully Ray. He should ask questions like that in the "Requests" thread.

Anyway, something about the face texture is throwing me off. It looks good, but still a little choppy in places.

This looks near perfect the only thing that bothers me are the boots they look to high try the shorter ones...I think Slipfan is going to give Rav a run for his money on this one...Slip is it true u textured the calves lol

Give who a run for their money? slip this looks nice :cool:

This looks near perfect the only thing that bothers me are the boots they look to high try the shorter ones...I think Slipfan is going to give Rav a run for his money on this one...Slip is it true u textured the calves lol

Give who a run for their money? slip this looks nice :cool:

What I meant is its going to be difficult to choose from Ravs or Slips both look amazing but my CAW limit is reached so I need to keep only one Bully even though I'm more pro face texture ;)

I think what'll make Slip's different is the textured face. I thought--and still think-- that Pete's face was so spot-on we didn't need to texture it at all, so that gave me 10 PTs to make the attires. The trade-off for Slip will probably be that he'll either not be able to get the jersey as smooth or he won't be able to include the tat, or something along the way.

I'm going to toss my PTs to AKZ when I locate them again (they're in the old "to be sorted" file), so there'll be a third as well.

I don't think of it as competition, honestly. I just try to make what *I* like and hope others like it, too.

Slip does great work. I'm sure this will be awesome, too. It's just that Ray is like Brock (and like I'm finding Jeff Hardy to be)-- with all the logo work/tats/etc. it's almost impossible to get the quality a stickler would want. 10 pts just isn't enough for some of these guys.

I have no idea how people pull off CM Punk. I look at AKZ's and it's awesome, but I also nitpick that I wanted 2 pts for the chest, but then you lose something. Same with the arms. I could make a CM Punk that was mindblowing with his morph if I could get up to like 15 or 16 PTs (I could texture the face, adding what little bit of character that isn't there-- custom texture the facial hair-- high def the tats). That's the one thing I wish they'd add to 13, but I doubt they will.

tl:dr: this looks great. Can't wait to see it finished. But I probably won't replace my collab on my save, obviously. :)

Rav & Pete's Bully Ray is the one with the textured calves, me thinks.

Rav & Pete's & ShatterTheSky's Bully Ray did not have textures calves, even though it was greatly considered.

Whew! Glad I edited my review comment on CC to include all three. lol It was greatly considered and greatly requested.. LOL.. Though there was no layer room or appearance points (whatever the heck THAT is.. it ruins a LOT of things)

Both of these are good. Going to be VERY hard to pick!

For me, though.. The eyes/eyebrows are throwing me off. Need a closer picture but I think one thing, the eyes need to be angled, Slip............ hush Big Pete. lol

Great job though!

EDIT: I see if you right-click on the image or one of the images and click "view image" it is much larger by itself..... fwiw if anyone else was wanting a closer view.

Rav & Pete's Bully Ray is the one with the textured calves, me thinks.

Rav & Pete's & ShatterTheSky's Bully Ray did not have textures calves, even though it was greatly considered.

Yea, I remembered seeing it mentioned a bunch of times in the thread. Wasn't sure if you guys went through with it or not.

After enlarging the pics and looking closer, I'd offer 3 things:

1) his jaw outline is a little too extreme

2) do some detailing in the eye/nose region over the texture-- you have that eye ugliness that we all get

3) you MUST split up the jersey unless you're just out of PTs. The resolution and shape problems are killin' your otherwise great work.

Archived