DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

^Aren't you one of the lonely members on this side who likes the current Cena and wants him to become WWE Champ as soon as possible?

Also not popular...

On this site maybe, but Cena is still the most popular wrestler in the world to casual fans.

Problem with the "I WANT CURRENT STARS ONLY" argument is that it's not only not popular with the internet crowd, it's not popular with the majority of fans either.

Prove please...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its not a current game don't call it wwe 13 call it wwe living in the past

Or call it 'WWE 13' because it features everyone important to the current product, plus important stars from the past that people wanted.

Like I said, you're being selfish, wanting a bunch of people no one else wants instead of a roster that just about everyone enjoys. Selfish.

^Aren't you one of the lonely members on this side who likes the current Cena and wants him to become WWE Champ as soon as possible?

Also not popular...

On this site maybe, but Cena is still the most popular wrestler in the world to casual fans.

Problem with the "I WANT CURRENT STARS ONLY" argument is that it's not only not popular with the internet crowd, it's not popular with the majority of fans either.

Prove please...

Check the polls. And it does not take a brain to know the AE is more popular.

Also not popular...

Prove please...

Check the polls. And it does not take a brain to know the AE is more popular.

1. Which polls

2. It was never about the AE. It was about the popularity of the low/midcards

Or call it 'WWE 13' because it features everyone important to the current product, plus important stars from the past that people wanted.

Like I said, you're being selfish, wanting a bunch of people no one else wants instead of a roster that just about everyone enjoys. Selfish.

Actually I know A lot of other people that want Tyson Kidd Drew Mcintyre Uso's Henning Jr etc so I am not the only one who wants those. Also not everyone is buying into the Attitude Kool-AId.

Also not popular...

Prove please...

Cena gets the loudest reactions anywhere he goes. His segments are always the highest rated on Raw, well over what anyone else gets. In fact, not one Cena segment has lost viewers in the past two years, whereas there have been several CM Punk or Daniel Bryan segments that HAVE lost viewers.

As for the unpopularity of the current roster left out of the game? This very site has had two polls (started by current roster fans) asking which roster the forum users want. The roster we have now soundly beat a roster with all current guys, in one case by three times the amount.

And seeing as how most of the guys left out only appear on either NXT or Superstars, both shows that are online only in the US and other places, the only shot these no named jobbers had at being a majority was on a website like this. But even going to other websites, such as the THQ Forums, the results are still the same.

Also, and most damning, is the fact that these guys don't appear on TV, and there's a reason. If McGillicutty was so great, wouldn't WWE feature him in storylines?

The answer is yes, they would. But the FACT is that he never got a response. He's a generic, bland wrestler who the live audiences don't care about.

Or take Drew McIntyre, a talented wrestler who also comes out to little to no reaction. That's why he isn't featured in the WWE; there isn't some conspiricy by the WWE to piss off fans. It's simply that if a wrestler doesn't recieve a reaction, he isn't going to be featured on TV. That's why charisma is the most important trait in wrestling.

Anyway, there's your proof, son. Hope you enjoyed it.

Actually I know A lot of other people that want Tyson Kidd Drew Mcintyre Uso's Henning Jr etc so I am not the only one who wants those. Also not everyone is buying into the Attitude Kool-AId.

Seriously cut that shit out. Stop pretending that everyone who wants to enjoy the Attitude Era aspect of the game is some nostalgia-driven idiot who blindly loves and worships the era. It certainly doesn't make you or your argument look intelligent. All you're doing is antagonizing people who enjoy the era, and thus killing potential to have intelligent debates, and instead starting flame-wars.

Most people are, according to this VERY site that had TWO polls asking which you would prefer, Attitude or current. Remember those? In fact, I think you started one.

But I get why you would forget that. It does DESTROY your argument.

Also not popular...

Prove please...

Cena gets the loudest reactions anywhere he goes. His segments are always the highest rated on Raw, well over what anyone else gets. In fact, not one Cena segment has lost viewers in the past two years, whereas there have been several CM Punk or Daniel Bryan segments that HAVE lost viewers.

As for the unpopularity of the current roster left out of the game? This very site has had two polls (started by current roster fans) asking which roster the forum users want. The roster we have now soundly beat a roster with all current guys, in one case by three times the amount.

And seeing as how most of the guys left out only appear on either NXT or Superstars, both shows that are online only in the US and other places, the only shot these no named jobbers had at being a majority was on a website like this. But even going to other websites, such as the THQ Forums, the results are still the same.

Also, and most damning, is the fact that these guys don't appear on TV, and there's a reason. If McGillicutty was so great, wouldn't WWE feature him in storylines?

The answer is yes, they would. But the FACT is that he never got a response. He's a generic, bland wrestler who the live audiences don't care about.

Or take Drew McIntyre, a talented wrestler who also comes out to little to no reaction. That's why he isn't featured in the WWE; there isn't some conspiricy by the WWE to piss off fans. It's simply that if a wrestler doesn't recieve a reaction, he isn't going to be featured on TV. That's why charisma is the most important trait in wrestling.

You said yourself "Outside of this site Cena is still loved" So to say that a poll on this site would be a prove would be against your own argument.

If the WWE doesn't give their talent any time they can't show their best. Just look at NXT Redemption. The crowd was never edit and before they dropped everything they had pretty loud reactions from the crowd.

Also not popular...

Prove please...

You said yourself "Outside of this site Cena is still loved" So to say that a poll on this site would be a prove would be against your own argument.

No I didn't. I said Cena was the most popular superstar in the world, the most marketable, and I proved it. I straight up proved it with facts, and then I proved that a game with current stars wouldn't sell as well with the polls on this site (and other sites).

So I proved you wrong on two different arguments, but you got confused on which point I was proving you wrong with.

I came in this topic to see what people think that the DLC will hold for us,

But reading 2 pages all I say is (excuse my language) bitching and moaning about the roster being AE and current in stead of all current.

First, I thought we where over this? second, this is a DLC discusion topic! I have seen 2 posts about it in 2 pages!

Just saying :D

On-topic:

Although with THQ you never know, I do have hopes that for the current roster, McGullicutty, Mason Ryan, JTG, Regal and Tatsu make it. For AE I would only be thinking about Kurt Angle, Rikishi and Sable for now. Yeah and ofcourse either AE or current Goldust ofcourse! haha

But at the same time, if they where to put in Lawler and Michael Cole into a DLC pack, I would love it as well. I ended up using Cole a lot.

Also I don't know how reliable IMDB is, but accoring to them the following superstars are also in the game:

Kurt Angle

Rikishi

Mick Foley (besides Mankind, Dude Love and Cactus Jack they also put him as Himself)

Test

Goldust

William Regal

Again, I don't know if it's reliable but it could be possible DLC or some superstars they held back on?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn´t Kurt Angle still under contract by TNA? If so I can see this information being incorrect.

@Hylton The Internet is always right then...

The most serious forums have fans of the age 20-30 and moatly AE marks. To say that polls on the internet matter would make every wrestler untalented and everything stupid.

"Prove" YouTube comments.

DLC Pack 1:

-AJ Lee

-Damien Sandow

-Tensai

-Rikishi

DLC Pack 2:

-Scotty 2 Hotty

-Grand Master Sexay

-William Regal

-Goldust

-Test

DLC Pack 3

-Mike Tyson

-Tyson Kidd

-Ryback

-Drew McIntyre

-Jimmy Uso

-Jey Uso

DLC Pack 4

-Natayla

-Layla

-Sable

-Vickie Guerrero

-Antonio Cesaro

Also not popular...

Prove please...

If the WWE doesn't give their talent any time they can't show their best. Just look at NXT Redemption. The crowd was never edit and before they dropped everything they had pretty loud reactions from the crowd.

Dude give it a rest. Your in the minority. It's ok. I've never seen more childish, stubborn, and selfish f**kng people. It's not all you and your not the worst. Between Muur and ZRR, I've seen a few childish and ridiculous attacks on Attitude and Legend fans just today alone. And It's common sense. Why do you think they haven't turned Cena heel yet? That's what most of us want but we understand why. Just like it's obvious why the lowcarders are a toss up each year. Just like Attitude and hell, Legends period sell more. Look at preorders.

Can we now please try to get back on topic without getting stupid?

Easiest is to download them. ^ I don't know if they all deserve to be in yet since they haven't been on TV hardly over the last year or two. They will get there chance one day and then they will be in. If not they will get canned. Life. Like the HBK avatar by the way .:JAMES:.

Guys just download CAWs of the guys you want!

Not everyone can pay 60$/€/£ a year for a gold account

Yeah that's true, didn't really think of that.

we shouldn't have to make caws of guys that should be in. I don't wanna waste my caw slots on guys who wear in wwe 12 taken out of WWE 13 and might not be DLC its stupid.

Well regardless, if they're not in the game and they're not going to be DLC, if you want them in the game (and you have a gold membership on XBL) then just download them, I made a list of current guys and attitude era guys to add to the game via CAW.

Easiest is to download them. ^ I don't know if they all deserve to be in yet since they haven't been on TV hardly over the last year or two. They will get there chance one day and then they will be in. If not they will get canned. Life. Like the HBK avatar by the way .:JAMES:.

Thanks, I found it on Google. I don't know who made it or else I would give them credit, but it's pretty cool.

Archived