Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

The fact you want all those Legends and one current star worries me.

It doesn't surprise me he hate the current era of wwe and dick rides the attitude era all the time.

Well there are only four important current guys that aren't in; Ryback, Tensai, Tyson Kidd and Antonio Cesaro. The rest could be fired tomorrow and no one would notice.

With all due respect, no. I and many others would actually be pretty upset if quite a few of the guys were fired.

Hell the only reason I'm not to pissed about Reks leaving was because he did it for a good reason and on his own terms.

#42 Hylton

Hylton

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,767 posts
  • Gamertag: BrandonLonehart

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

Camicho
Curt Hawkins
Johnny Curtis
JTG
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Trent Baretta
Yoshi Tatsu
Epico and Primo
Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
Jey and Jimmy Uso

Are the guys I'm referring to. You can make a point for the three tag teams, but really, it's not like they make much of an impact. They get no reaction from the live crowds, and there really wouldn't be much of a stink if they were let go to make room for more talented guys.

Seriously, none of those guys have a chance of being in. They just don't matter, and not enough people are clamoring for them to be in.

What makes me laugh is guys who say "oh, no more legends, all you Attitude Era fans can get off the nuts of those has-beens" and then in the same post try to convince us that the game NEEDS to have Yoshi Tatsu or JTG.

Seriously, if there were a vote, who do you think would win?

Oh wait, there has been. Twice. On this site. And your pick lost by a landslide.

#43 D'Evil

D'Evil

Oh there'll be a hot time in the ole town tonight

• Members
  • 7,793 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask, and you shall receive.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

I thought the Prime Time Players got decent reactions personally, but I see what you mean.

Edited by ANewChallenger#FACE, 02 September 2012 - 04:35 AM.

#44 Guitar

Guitar

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

DLC PACK 2 Current Stars:

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

It doesn't surprise me he hate the current era of wwe and dick rides the attitude era all the time.

And you dick ride current stars. The irony.

#45 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:57 AM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

this.

Funny nobody really talks about wanting a large portion of both. They want all of one or the other. Every single current "star" has to be there right down to the lowest one on the totem pole. nobody else allowed. I would take a huge hit in graphics to get in over 100-150 of different era guys. That's my opinion though. Compromise for christ sake. Personally I favor the attitude guys and before but I would like current guys too.

#46 Midnight Rockers

Midnight Rockers

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • SEN (PS3): biscuit1

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

It doesn't surprise me he hate the current era of wwe and dick rides the attitude era al
l the time.

Yep, agreed. Very hypocritical of Ryders Revolution. Btw, what legends did he mention in his own post? None would be the answer. By writing stupid statements like that is what starts flame wars. Think before you write something so stupid. Just realize some people dont care about current stars and some dont care about legends. I for one dont get worked up when someone doesnt want the same thing as me.

We all know dlc will consist of current stars, divas, and legends. So whatever you people want to wish for or guess is their own choice. Just live with it and dont take offense. Be open minded. I hope they add the current stars you want in the game as dlc. I hope they add some of the ae/legends i want. The more the merrier. Now lets all get the f*ck along.

Edited by Midnight Rockers, 02 September 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#47 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 40,000 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

I thought the Prime Time Players got decent reactions personally, but I see what you mean.

JTG
Yoshi Tatsu
And Trent Barreta also got good reactions.

#48 Dazman™

Dazman™
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

this.

Funny nobody really talks about wanting a large portion of both. They want all of one or the other. Every single current "star" has to be there right down to the lowest one on the totem pole. nobody else allowed. I would take a huge hit in graphics to get in over 100-150 of different era guys. That's my opinion though. Compromise for christ sake. Personally I favor the attitude guys and before but I would like current guys too.

It's a current game called WWE 13 so yes it should feature the current roster. It's not called WWE 13 + 1999 & 2000. They need to make two games to please everyone if you ask me. They could make so much more money from it so everyone wins in the end.

#49 Sunshine State

Sunshine State

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

I was hoping for Alex Riley to be in this game, but it's not looking likely.

#50 Dazman™

Dazman™
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

I was hoping for Alex Riley to be in this game, but it's not looking likely.

Well lets be honest, Alex Riley hasn't done much of anything since WWE 12 was released.

#51 Guitar

Guitar

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

this.

It's a current game called WWE 13 so yes it should feature the current roster. It's not called WWE 13 + 1999 & 2000. They need to make two games to please everyone if you ask me. They could make so much more money from it so everyone wins in the end.

It has current stars. Just not the ones SOME of you WANT. Yet it still has current stars. So don't make it seem like it has no current stars.

#52 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 21,837 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

DLC PACK 1 Legends Pack:

The Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Macho Man Randy Savage
Razor Ramon
Old School Undertaker
Psycho Sid

Ryback

Attitude Era DLC Pack 3:

Kurt Angle
Goldust - heel
William Regal
Test
Steve Blackmen
Brain Pillmen

this.

They tried that approach with SVR2009 & Legend of WrestleMania. The result? Both bombed.

#53 Broski Barrage

Broski Barrage

Official #1 Zack Ryder Mark and #2 Kaitlyn Mark

• Banned
  • 7,330 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

Next year they should go back to how wwe12 was mostly current guys and 9-12 Legends + a Legends DLC Pack. 32 is too much.

#54 Codes.

Codes.

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 3,871 posts
  • Gamertag: CuzIamAwesome
  • Twitter: @CuzIamAwesome

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

JTG
Yoshi Tatsu
And Trent Barreta also got good reactions.

and JTG is the only jobber to have a full entrance on Raw this year. Not once but, twice.

#55 Hylton

Hylton

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,767 posts
  • Gamertag: BrandonLonehart

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Next year they should go back to how wwe12 was mostly current guys and 9-12 Legends + a Legends DLC Pack. 32 is too much.

No they shouldn't. That would lessen how many people are gonna be in the game.

lol, do you seriously think that if the Attitude guys weren't in they would have put in the no-names? You're delusional.

This year has the best roster in a LONG time. Much better than last year. People need to realize that THQ is gonna make a LOT of money off of this game, and they're not gonna make the mistake of lessening the Legends list next year.

GET. OVER. IT. Your side lost. You guys want something that isn't popular.

#56 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 40,000 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

^Aren't you one of the lonely members on this side who likes the current Cena and wants him to become WWE Champ as soon as possible?

Also not popular...

#57 .:JAMES:.

.:JAMES:.

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Gamertag: JNolan93
  • SEN (PS3): JNolan93
  • Steam ID: Steel_Jam

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Well, Rikishi confirmed himself as DLC with his "Too Cool Reunion" tweet, I assume that also means S2H and Grandmaster Sexay. I read on here that WWE wants Ryback in the game, and I'm pretty sure Tensai will be in (I wonder if they have 2 versions of him, 1 is Tensia, the other is Attitude Era Albert?)

Other than those 5, and the confirmed ones, I don't know who else will be DLC. As an HBK fan I want a current version of him before he retired.

#58 Broski Barrage

Broski Barrage

Official #1 Zack Ryder Mark and #2 Kaitlyn Mark

• Banned
  • 7,330 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Current Fans didn't lose the only reason this game has so many legends is because of how upset legend fans got and complained that they never had a good legends game and thq gave in this year. Also they only went this way to save there own asses from going bankrupt.

#59 Soap

Soap

Guns Up

• Members
  • 13,002 posts
  • Gamertag: v Gooby
  • SEN (PS3): FearThaBeard_
  • Twitter: @GoobyTM

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

^Aren't you one of the lonely members on this side who likes the current Cena and wants him to become WWE Champ as soon as possible?

Also not popular...

No I am. And that has nothing to do with this. Also As for Cena being champ it's not popular on the internet but it sure is everywhere else so that is wrong also.

While Current stars and as a current star fan are not as big or wanted as the AE. So Hylton is right and you look like an idiot bringing things up that has nothing to do with the topic or discussion at hand.

#60 Crackalicious

Crackalicious

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

Current Fans didn't lose the only reason this game has so many legends is because of how upset legend fans got and complained that they never had a good legends game and thq gave in this year. Also they only went this way to save there own asses from going bankrupt.

So from the look of THQ we will have at least 1 more year of 1/2 legends because pre-orders are up they are most likely on the planning process for 14.