• Please log in to reply
4864 replies to this topic

#4861 xdegenerate

xdegenerate

New Talent

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

I can see you can get a few extra moves in one of the packs, but do you get new moves in any of the other packs? The one move I really want is the double team ''backbreaker and top rope leg drop''... which was the finisher of Too Cool (tennesee jam)... does the move come with them?

Edited by xdegenerate, 20 August 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#4862 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 39,717 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

I can see you can get a few extra moves in one of the packs, but do you get new moves in any of the other packs? The one move I really want is the double team ''backbreaker and top rope leg drop''... which was the finisher of Too Cool (tennesee jam)... does the move come with them?

Nope

#4863 Ǝpitome

Ǝpitome

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 4,715 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Pyrochemical
  • Steam ID: TheNameIsMarc
  • Twitter: @ItsMarcFriedman

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

I guess when you buy a wrestler, you unlock his move. As for your question specifically, unfortunately you cannot get that move in the game from what I know. If it isn't on Too Cool, chances are that it isn't in the game.

#4864 hafsta

hafsta
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Oh crap I posted a new topic about dlc. Sorry. Anyway my question was is dlc still available to download for WWE13?

#4865 JDavis

JDavis

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

Probably not since like everyone said,they are not in the game. Anyways the Tennessee Jam was actually just the name for Sexay's leg drop,not their tag finish. Also they tag finish was not a backbreaker leg drop per say,it was actually what later was used by AMW as the  Death Sentence finisher