How color blind people see the world.

*Self Made*

The only one that looks better is the Olympics closing/opening (not sure which) ceremony. didn't think it would effect people that badly really.

I'm colorblind, and can't see the differences in the last 2 sets of photos... thanks dick....

but really I don't see a difference. I'm not red deficient though, that's the rarer type I believe?

I have no idea, but I have had quite a bit of trouble with red, green, and purple.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome pics. A few of them actually look better than the way us who aren't colour blind see it.

I envy you guys though, i have to have people check my art work because i'm prone to selecting the wrong colors.

Blues and purples are the same.

greens, browns, and some reds are the same.

Yellow and light green are the same.

Awesome pics. A few of them actually look better than the way us who aren't colour blind see it.

I envy you guys though, i have to have people check my art work because i'm prone to selecting the wrong colors.

Same with me, I did a whole project on Italy and the background was the flag turns out I used brown paper instead of Red. :hqhq:

Same with me, I did a whole project on Italy and the background was the flag turns out I used brown paper instead of Red. :hqhq:

It always freaks people out when I tell them that grass is red to me.

Archived