Cars in Entrances

Skinperiod

Why are cars on the stage instead of off to the side?

And why don't those cars become hotspots for OMG moments and other sorts of things. Del Rio's car is an extention of him. His car should be at the side of the ramp and you should be able to slam people on it and things of that sort.

Maybe when you smash Sheamus on Del Rio's car Cole mentions how a classic is being destroyed in the process.

Maybe if you are fighting against JBL you could chokeslam him through the top of his Limo.

Throw someone into Eddie Guerrero's car and his hydraulics may go off.

Honestly they don't even have to drive up, I would just prefer that they be off to the side.

NOTE: If two superstars have cars only 1 will appear at ring side.

Also if you like the idea please. Retweet Cory.

https://twitter.com/skinperiod/status/239937702542327808

WWE 13 is gonna be great but there are still improvements that can be made to the series.

Why are cars on the stage instead of off to the side?

And why don't those care become hotspots for OMG moments and other sorts of things. Del Rio's car is an extention of him. His car should be at the side of the ramp and you should be able to slam people on it and things of that sort.

Maybe when you smash Sheamus on Del Rio's car Cole mentions how a classic is being destroyed in the process.

Maybe if you are fighting against JBL you could chokeslam him through the top of his Limo.

Throw someone into Eddie Guerrero's car and his hydraulics may go off.

Your right we do need hotspots for cars all that sounds awesome but damn THQ wont never deliver all that unfortunately

If they can make R-Truth, Sandman, and Edge & Christian come out of the crowd, they can make the cars come in the arena off to the side.

Same goes for outside WrestleManias, if they can make Tribute to the Troops outside they can make WrestleMania outside & just like they made a large WrestleMania ramp & arena on HCTP, I know they can do it on PS3/360 games aswell.

Yeah, this is one of those things that just smacks of laziness on their part.

I think part of it came from the fact that the area was used for Buried Alive matches, so they had to come up with a way to do both at the same time.

But now that Buried Alive has been out for years, there's nothing stopping them. That, and really they should open up the area around the stage anyway. We should be able to fight there, to be able to throw people off the stage and all of that.

I think part of it came from the fact that the area was used for Buried Alive matches, so they had to come up with a way to do both at the same time.

But now that Buried Alive has been out for years, there's nothing stopping them. That, and really they should open up the area around the stage anyway. We should be able to fight there, to be able to throw people off the stage and all of that.

Start Twitting Cory!!!!! #WWE14

Start Twitting Cory!!!!! #WWE14

please retweet me

Eddie Guerrero's car came up the entrance ramp on Day Of Reckoning 2 which is how it almost always was. I'm not sure why it hadn't on his new WWE 12 entrance. His "Classic" entrance is shit because he didn't start bringing lowriders til around 2002 or so. I remember it around his feud with John Cena.

I don't get it.

2crlunt.png

There you go.

I just pissed myself, That's beautiful.

In the words of the now deceased LayCool, I shall say, "FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!"

I'll Tweet Cory about this car situation now and wait for a response that'll have these 3 words...

"Maybe next year."

Car entrances look like shit in the game, seems like they put it together in 5 minutes. I like how during the match the car goes away but it comes back in the winning celebration cut scene, LOL.

Like the Limo, pulls up sideways on the ramp, wtf..LOL.

Exactly in HCTP, Undertaker's motorcycle stayed there by ring-side the whole match and could use it as an object. Now we don't even see entrance vehicles by ring-side on a next-generation console.

Archived