1. 1. How old are you

• 10-15 Years
    • 16-20 Years
    • 21-25 Years
    • 26-30 Years
    • 31-35 Years
    • 36-40 Years
    • 41+ Years

Lets face face with the exception of a few current p.g era wrestlers like ryback,ziggler,bourne,kingston,sin cara,mysterio just to name a few the attitude era roster was the best in modern day wwe,i mean u had rock vs austin,hhh vs austin rock,foley,crash defending the hardcore title 24/7 anywhere,anytime i mean the attitude era made wrestling interesting again especially in wwe since most of their stars before attitude era left for wcw and gave mcmahon competition to make wwe better,now look at the p.g. I mean what current wwe main story line doesndoesntt involve cena,punk and sheamus these days hell the attitude mid carders and jobbers are way better than most of the current resident jobbers n mid carders,thats why im buying this game to relieve attitude not the watered down and constantly borning predictable p.g.era wwe

:facepalm:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets face face with the exception of a few current p.g era wrestlers like ryback,ziggler,bourne,kingston,sin cara,mysterio just to name a few the attitude era roster was the best in modern day wwe,i mean u had rock vs austin,hhh vs austin rock,foley,crash defending the hardcore title 24/7 anywhere,anytime i mean the attitude era made wrestling interesting again especially in wwe since most of their stars before attitude era left for wcw and gave mcmahon competition to make wwe better,now look at the p.g. I mean what current wwe main story line doesndoesntt involve cena,punk and sheamus these days hell the attitude mid carders and jobbers are way better than most of the current resident jobbers n mid carders,thats why im buying this game to relieve attitude not the watered down and constantly borning predictable p.g.era wwe

I'll tell you how predictable WWE is.

My brother, who hadn't watched WWE since 2006 and at the time only ever watched TNA (he's since had no time to watch any wrestling for a few years) once called the order of entry for a WWE title Elimination Chamber match in 2009 way before the entrances for it even started.

He got every single one right, including the outcome of every match on the ppv too despite not knowing what the matches were (he came downstairs while I was watching because it was a free ppv on tv).

Lets face it with the exception of a few current p.g era wrestlers like ryback,ziggler,bourne,kingston,sin cara,mysterio just to name a few the attitude era roster was the best in modern day wwe,i mean u had rock vs austin,hhh vs austin rock,foley,crash defending the hardcore title 24/7 anywhere,anytime i mean the attitude era made wrestling interesting again especially in wwe since most of their stars before attitude era left for wcw and gave mcmahon competition to make wwe better,now look at the p.g. I mean what current wwe main storyline that doesnt involve cena,punk and sheamus these days hell the attitude mid carders and jobbers are way better than most of the current resident jobbers n mid carders,thats why im buying this game to relieve attitude not the watered down and constantly boring p.g wwe era, p.s. Please excuse my misspelled words typing while on the train in nyc is a helluva task lol

@dazz i cant even watch wwe like i did in the eighties and the mid 90s to early 2000s, wrestling then was so much fun so much better even closet wrestling fans had to admit the nwo in wcw and cruiserweight division over there also plus austin,rock dx,and everybody else in attitude era made wrestling enjoyable to watch back then,look now cm punk has no quality opponents left to beat hes beaten ziggler,del rio,cena,jericho,etc then wwe is killing the i.c.and u.s.titles back then all those titles meant something you said predictable i say pathetic its not what u pay hard money to see or play on your videogame system at home

@dazz i cant even watch wwe like i did in the eighties and the mid 90s to early 2000s, wrestling then was so much fun so much better even closet wrestling fans had to admit the nwo in wcw and cruiserweight division over there also plus austin,rock dx,and everybody else in attitude era made wrestling enjoyable to watch back then,look now cm punk has no quality opponents left to beat hes beaten ziggler,del rio,cena,jericho,etc then wwe is killing the i.c.and u.s.titles back then all those titles meant something you said predictable i say pathetic its not what u pay hard money to see or play on your videogame system at home

Totally agree.

Here's my thing, I stopped enjoying WWE in October 1997 and haven't really found it that great since while I enjoyed WCW and ECW and currently enjoy TNA, Shine Wrestling, SHIMMER, New Japan and CHIKARA.

WWE just hasn't cut it for me in the longest time.

27 and this chick has feels lucky as hell that she found friends in high school & a neighbor that introduced her to old school wrestling (neighbor) and international & indy wrestling promotions (friends).

Because it gives me better ideas on what to make what I think as the ultimate wrestling promotion. But I wish I could redo some of the classic DX promos in the game - that would be awesome.

Like so many, I haven't been into the WWE product for years. I'm sorry, but you can't BS this BSer. I know WWE's history, I know who used to be in this company. I remember alot of the controversial segments - I refuse to act like it didn't exist to make Vince happy. That's why I follow so many other promotions and not WWE.

27 and this chick has feels lucky as hell that she found friends in high school & a neighbor that introduced her to old school wrestling (neighbor) and international & indy wrestling promotions (friends).

Because it gives me better ideas on what to make what I think as the ultimate wrestling promotion. But I wish I could redo some of the classic DX promos in the game - that would be awesome.

Like so many, I haven't been into the WWE product for years. I'm sorry, but you can't BS this BSer. I know WWE's history, I know who used to be in this company. I remember alot of the controversial segments - I refuse to act like it didn't exist to make Vince happy. That's why I follow so many other promotions and not WWE.

Do you follow Shine Wrestling?

You should.

/blatantshill

I'm 19. I started watching WWE at the end of the Attitude Era, but I have watched many videos of the 90s and stuff. I liked when WWE included more Cruiserweights, Womens, Tag team matches. I also enjoyed the hardcore, backstage matches. Everything is centered around a main event star, and it's boring to me, but I haven't watched WWE in about 2 weeks..

Everything is centered around a main event star, and it's boring to me

You mean that about the current product?

If so, wrestling is supposed to be built around one or two main stars, the only thing with WWE currently is that their booking is so terrible that nobody except the diehard "I'll watch because it's WWE, if you think it sucks then you suck" Universe people enjoys it and nobody else on the roster stands a chance of looking like legit stars that could potentially move up the ladder towards headlining.

WWE is built around Cena and whoever they can be bothered to elevate alongside him while if you look at how TNA does things, Bobby Roode was always a tag guy until they turned him into a legit main event singles star. You'd be hard pushed to find anyone in WWE that could be like that.

Archived