• 10-15 Years
    • 16-20 Years
    • 21-25 Years
    • 26-30 Years
    • 31-35 Years
    • 36-40 Years
    • 41+ Years

My question goes to people who are gona buy and play WWE13 game

This year THQ goes with Attitude Era. The Attitude Era began in the mid-to-late 1990s, and ended in the early 2000s. Now we have 2012 and Im curious which age group gonna play this game.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15, I get to experience the Attitude Era for the first time through this game.

I thought this was the biggest reason they put the AE in the game.. to give younger fans a taste of what wrestling used to be like, & maybe they would take it a step further, after enjoying the game some, & do some research on the whole AE..

37, been watching wrestling since I was like 8-9.. so I've just about seen it all, as far as American pro wrestling is concerned.. I feel special, being born in 75, & caught wrestling when I did..

Seen the highest of the highs in wrestling, & the lowest of the lows..

I thought this was the biggest reason they put the AE in the game.. to give younger fans a taste of what wrestling used to be like, & maybe they would take it a step further, after enjoying the game some, & do some research on the whole AE..

37, been watching wrestling since I was like 8-9.. so I've just about seen it all, as far as American pro wrestling is concerned.. I feel special, being born in 75, & caught wrestling when I did..

Fingerpoke of Doom I assume?

16, got into wrestling during the Ruthless Aggresion era(Although my love for wrestling probably started when I first bought WCW/nWo Revenge for the N64, which I got a few years before I started constantly watching.)

I didn't experience the Attitude Era growing up, but I've spent plenty of time watching it in my spare time, I've seen it's biggest moments, and lowest points, and I'm personally hyped for the Attitude Era in '13.

I am 25 years old and I miss the attitude era I just wish you could turn back the clock for just one more time to relive the attitude era 1997-2001.

I got hooked on to WWF in 1992 when it was newly launched on Sky analogue in the UK, thats when i got sky. Then every weekend I would rent old WWF Silvervision video tapes from Global Video in the 1992 era to catch up from the things I missed previously like ppvs etc.

that's one.. but one of my personal lowest times, was when the Horsemen, broke my fav. wrestler's arm in the parking lot, & his leg during a cage match with Flair..

another wrestling low as a whole, was the tragic accident of Magnum TA.. right when he was gonna take the title from Flair.. I think it was Starrcade 85.

that's one.. but one of my personal lowest times, was when the Horsemen, broke my fav. wrestler's arm in the parking lot, & his leg during a cage match with Flair..

I never paid much attention to the horsemen but I assume you're talking about Dusty Rhodes?

that's right, jaitsu..

He appears on NXT from time to time, if I remember correctly. He made an appearance to announce the tournament for the NXT championship.

My dad loves his theme song, and unfortunately its one of those songs I can never get out of my head.

Archived