CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Universe Mode - Wish List (maybe someone can confirm)

Universe Mode

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 serpents08

serpents08

Jobber

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Last year they provided ppv name templates to customise ppv on your calendar, yet the intro is announced...."and now wwe presents Over the limit" instead of my requested Armageddon. Strange to provide half of a feature that is wwe licensed.

Also as previously suggested setting custom themes for shows would be sweet!

Promos and feud editors even as primitive as raw 2 would be a better option than the thrown together feuds and cutscenes, I found every 3rd or so rivalry actually in tune to my show or the title picture.

#42 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

Last year they provided ppv name templates to customise ppv on your calendar, yet the intro is announced...."and now wwe presents Over the limit" instead of my requested Armageddon. Strange to provide half of a feature that is wwe licensed.

Also as previously suggested setting custom themes for shows would be sweet!

Promos and feud editors even as primitive as raw 2 would be a better option than the thrown together feuds and cutscenes, I found every 3rd or so rivalry actually in tune to my show or the title picture.

Yeah those intros didn't make much sense. On top of that, the theme song of the show couldn't be changed either so it makes me think they didn't exactly complete their work when it came to editing a show.

#43 Steve82

Steve82

Opener

• Banned
  • 359 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

i do not agree with the idea of having diy options (gm mode options) in universe mode either. to me that comes across as THQ saying we cannot be bothered to programme universe mode to be intelligent enough to understand what is going on. so we will take the easy way out with that 1 and give you the tools to do that job yourself instead.

Edited by Steve82, 23 August 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#44 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

i do not agree with the idea of having diy options (gm mode options) in universe mode either. to me that comes across as THQ saying we cannot be bothered to programme universe mode to be intelligent enough to understand what is going on. so we will take the easy way out with that 1 and give you the tools to do that job yourself instead.

I agree with this. The main premise of the mode is to do all of that for you. It's as simple as the user setting rivals and the program booking it properly. I don't mind having the option to change whatever is booked, but don't give us the blank slate in the first place.

#45 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,157 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Universe if too random and has too much control tbh, I would like to be able to just lock onto one character and not care about the other ones.

#46 Steve82

Steve82

Opener

• Banned
  • 359 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

I would like to be able to just lock onto one character and not care about the other ones.

yes but if it went in that direction they might aswell rename it back to season mode

because then it would going in the complete opposite direction of what the universe mode is supposed to be about

Edited by Steve82, 23 August 2012 - 03:32 PM.

#47 Row

Row

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ThaRowWestside

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

All I really want is the ability to lock a person into a certain division. I hate when I try to push a tag team and all of a sudden both guys are at the top of the WWE title picture.

We should able to assign who is a main eventer. Who is a mid carder and so on and so fourth.

Agreed that made me mad in WWE 12

#48 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

All I really want is the ability to lock a person into a certain division. I hate when I try to push a tag team and all of a sudden both guys are at the top of the WWE title picture.

We should able to assign who is a main eventer. Who is a mid carder and so on and so fourth.

Agreed that made me mad in WWE 12

Yeah well it made me mad in SVR '11 and even more mad in WWE 12 when they didn't take the time to realize it was kind of a big problem.