Universe Mode - Wish List (maybe someone can confirm)

Evofit

So with WWE13 just a few months away, I have been trying to decide if I really want this game. I really like the Universe mode and I think there are a few small thinks that may change me from a maybe to YES I am buying this game.....Here is my list feel free to comment or add your own additions for Universe mode..

- NXT to be it's own show, with roster and title

- Being able to vacate titles

- Being able to assign extra titles to a show ..ie Raw World, Tag, IC, Womens & Hardcore or whatever combo of titles you may wish

- Tag teams only being ranked for the title's that are assigned to their show

- Inactive superstars have there rank decrease

- For the midcard, tag teams & womens titles seeing more than the top 5 on the rank list

- a few more match options wouldn't go a stray as well

All I really want is the ability to lock a person into a certain division. I hate when I try to push a tag team and all of a sudden both guys are at the top of the WWE title picture.

We should able to assign who is a main eventer. Who is a mid carder and so on and so fourth.

I agree that would be cool, I always find when I push a US / IC title run they end up in the main title picture....also like you said with tag teams..

P.S. to the guy above, sorry I did look to see if there was a topic like this one, but like you said it must have got buried and i couldnt find it.

I want two MITB matches (One for the Raw briefcase and the other one for the SD! briefcase) at the Money In The Bank PPV in Universe and both winners to be tracked as the Money In The Bank winner for their shows.

I mean that there has been two MITB matches (thus two winners) at the Money In The Bank PPV on WWE tv ever since 2010 yet we have have been stuck with one MITB winner in Universe. Why can't we have two MITB matches in Universe?

I want two MITB matches (One for the Raw briefcase and the other one for the SD! briefcase) at the Money In The Bank PPV in Universe and both winners to be tracked as the Money In The Bank winner for their shows.

I mean that there has been two MITB matches (thus two winners) at the Money In The Bank PPV on WWE tv ever since 2010 yet we have have been stuck with one MITB winner in Universe. Why can't we have two MITB matches in Universe?

The Brand division system, I wonder how I'm going to divide the Attitude Era from the Reality Era? Use the Smackdown and Raw Slots? :/

It's been confirmed by character selection screens that have been released that Attitude superstars are classified under a different RAW brand than the current RAW Superstars.

Which keeps them separate in Universe, if the same brand modifications can be made as they are this year.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CREATE THE WHOLE MATCH CARD IN ADVANCE BEFORE I PLAY THE DAMN SHOW / PPV!!!

Had to be said in caps just in case THQ still didn't get it.

YES!!! Completley forgot about this...it sucked having to keep going back to the main menu to edit the next match.

Also easier setups of feuds. So basically you could go into a feud editor, and make a Mark Henry and Rey Mysterio Feud and they should give us a list of reasons like love so you could add a diva, title, or just for respect.

This and being able to edit the card and then play would make it for me

I'm glad that they brought back how many finishers you can start with, with that being said I hope that they added damage control into universe this year!!!

I say like this there is no reason why it shouldn't be done last year it's already in Story Designer!! Why not in universe?? :mad:

Other things I want different ways to cash in MITB.

An easier way to select custom attires

Option to edit match rules before each match. (this is going to be hard to explain) when you first into a match that screen that says entrance on/off, match rules, simulate, skip etc. should be part of match flow. Meaning after you finish your first match when you go to next match you see this screen again instead of the one with out the options.(idk if you guys get it)

Being able to edit rankings

Ummm why not start universe the same way you started HCTP season mode?

When you go to play universe it gives you an option default or custom. If you choose custom everything is blank and you choose your shows, rosters, champions, and starting rivalries

I'm glad that they brought back how many finishers you can start with, with that being said I hope that they added damage control into universe this year!!!

I say like this there is no reason why it shouldn't be done last year it's already in Story Designer!! Why not in universe?? :mad:

Other things I want different ways to cash in MITB.

An easier way to select custom attires

Option to edit match rules before each match. (this is going to be hard to explain) when you first into a match that screen that says entrance on/off, match rules, simulate, skip etc. should be part of match flow. Meaning after you finish your first match when you go to next match you see this screen again instead of the one with out the options.(idk if you guys get it)

Being able to edit rankings

Ummm why not start universe the same way you started HCTP season mode?

When you go to play universe it gives you an option default or custom. If you choose custom everything is blank and you choose your shows, rosters, champions, and starting rivalries

I understood the thing you thought people couldn't understand, like if you let it go to the next match,it would just show the participants and go on ahead, but what your saying is that there should be options there.

Second thing would be great but there may be bugs considering THQs past, it would have to be really well done.

And The MITB thing would be great, like to cash in after a fatal 4 way or set a match date.

i want a universe mode that actually does what we want, instead of ignoring our fueds and doing its own thing. i hate it when i put 2 guys into a fued only for universe to make them team up and be friends instead. it would also be nice if universe mode acted on our fueds instead of ignoring them. i have several fueds going on right now, but universe mode ignores them, if i don,t put them in matches, they will never square off. remarkable matches need work too. i hate how they just keep appearing even if your fued is ended

Archived