CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Universe Mode - Wish List (maybe someone can confirm)

Universe Mode

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,374 posts
  • Gamertag: EVOFIT

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

So with WWE13 just a few months away, I have been trying to decide if I really want this game. I really like the Universe mode and I think there are a few small thinks that may change me from a maybe to YES I am buying this game.....Here is my list feel free to comment or add your own additions for Universe mode..

- NXT to be it's own show, with roster and title
- Being able to vacate titles
- Being able to assign extra titles to a show ..ie Raw World, Tag, IC, Womens & Hardcore or whatever combo of titles you may wish
- Tag teams only being ranked for the title's that are assigned to their show
- Inactive superstars have there rank decrease
- For the midcard, tag teams & womens titles seeing more than the top 5 on the rank list
- a few more match options wouldn't go a stray as well

#2 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

We have no information on Universe mode yet. And there have been several threads on this in the past, but I think they've gotten buried.

Edited by Steveviscious, 21 August 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#3 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,576 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:38 AM

We have no information on Universe mode yet.

Unfortunately this. Hopefully get some soon though.

#4 Yomomsizafreak

Yomomsizafreak

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:38 AM

All I really want is the ability to lock a person into a certain division. I hate when I try to push a tag team and all of a sudden both guys are at the top of the WWE title picture.

We should able to assign who is a main eventer. Who is a mid carder and so on and so fourth.

#5 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

All I really want is the ability to lock a person into a certain division. I hate when I try to push a tag team and all of a sudden both guys are at the top of the WWE title picture.

We should able to assign who is a main eventer. Who is a mid carder and so on and so fourth.

I agree that would be cool, I always find when I push a US / IC title run they end up in the main title picture....also like you said with tag teams..

P.S. to the guy above, sorry I did look to see if there was a topic like this one, but like you said it must have got buried and i couldnt find it.

#6 theYESman

theYESman

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • SEN (PS3): airaaron32 OR FrEsH-MaMbA

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

I want more than 4 matches per show.

#7 sdd619

sdd619

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,671 posts
  • Gamertag: don't have one
  • SEN (PS3): don't have one

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

I want to add more shows to the week.

#8 ★CrossRhodes★

★CrossRhodes★

Suplex City, Bitch!

• Banned
  • 12,735 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CrossRhodes94
  • Twitter: @ShaneAllison

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

Yeah I hate it. It should at least be 5-7 for raw 3-4 for superstars and 5-6 for smack down.. 8-9 for PPV. Except royal rumble

#9 TehJew22

TehJew22

Opener

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

The Brand division system, I wonder how I'm going to divide the Attitude Era from the Reality Era? Use the Smackdown and Raw Slots? :/

#10 theYESman

theYESman

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • SEN (PS3): airaaron32 OR FrEsH-MaMbA

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

I want to add more shows to the week.

This. I want 2 SDs, one current one attitude maybe, 2 raws, one current one attitude as well, with NXT and TNA.

#11 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

They should give you 10 match slots for each show, but allow you to fill with a promo or blank out if you want less match's than that.

#12 Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,626 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TrademarcInc

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

better Ranking system. no more do I wanna see Randy Orton as #1 contender for my midcard titles even if his momentum is almost zero!

#13 Original IT Factor

Original IT Factor

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • Twitter: @ChrisLay1

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

What I'd like to do is if we get a RAW Supershow dual branded thing in Universe I want to be able to move all the current superstars to RS and have all the Attitude stars on a classic Smackdown! with the Oval Tron.

#14 Taurus

Taurus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 523 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

I want two MITB matches (One for the Raw briefcase and the other one for the SD! briefcase) at the Money In The Bank PPV in Universe and both winners to be tracked as the Money In The Bank winner for their shows.

I mean that there has been two MITB matches (thus two winners) at the Money In The Bank PPV on WWE tv ever since 2010 yet we have have been stuck with one MITB winner in Universe. Why can't we have two MITB matches in Universe?

#15 FoxWolf

FoxWolf

Opener

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

A power 25 and Promo options - options of rivalries for superstars/divas, Infact all of the great things about GM Mode implemented into Universe mode 3.0 would make the game fantastic on all levels.

#16 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,444 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

More matches on a card & can decide wich days i want my shows.

#17 New World Revolution

New World Revolution

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • SEN (PS3): johnnynails2009

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

I want two MITB matches (One for the Raw briefcase and the other one for the SD! briefcase) at the Money In The Bank PPV in Universe and both winners to be tracked as the Money In The Bank winner for their shows.

I mean that there has been two MITB matches (thus two winners) at the Money In The Bank PPV on WWE tv ever since 2010 yet we have have been stuck with one MITB winner in Universe. Why can't we have two MITB matches in Universe?

#18 Cooksie

Cooksie

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,136 posts
  • SEN (PS3): huntymoonavenue

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

The Brand division system, I wonder how I'm going to divide the Attitude Era from the Reality Era? Use the Smackdown and Raw Slots? :/

It's been confirmed by character selection screens that have been released that Attitude superstars are classified under a different RAW brand than the current RAW Superstars.

Which keeps them separate in Universe, if the same brand modifications can be made as they are this year.

Edited by Cookie MoFo, 21 August 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#19 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CREATE THE WHOLE MATCH CARD IN ADVANCE BEFORE I PLAY THE DAMN SHOW / PPV!!!

Had to be said in caps just in case THQ still didn't get it.

#20 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:14 AM

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CREATE THE WHOLE MATCH CARD IN ADVANCE BEFORE I PLAY THE DAMN SHOW / PPV!!!

Had to be said in caps just in case THQ still didn't get it.

YES!!! Completley forgot about this...it sucked having to keep going back to the main menu to edit the next match.